Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with your boss?

Default Re: Are you happy with your boss?

have u thot from the boss' point of view? does your boss like u?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    We are waiting for you to start a poll for the bosses to vote.

Account Suspended

If I'm your boss, I won't be.

one of my previous employer is likely to be a monster released from hell.

• he/she loves to see us work o.t(no pay for o.t, ok!! dinner u ownself settle).
    • stands by at the main entrance when it is knock-off time and see who leaves on time.
    • DOCKS our pay if we're even a minute late despite the fact u might haf did hours of o.t for him/her.
    • scolds the employees for no reason at all.
    • once said that since he/she hire us and is paying us, have the right to scold us as and when he/she like. even added the sad fact that since he/she is well off, he/she can afford to replace us anytime he/she deemed fit.
    • every yr before CNY(the usual time for BONUS), will have a rubbish meeting where he/she will talk abt how poorly the co. is doing, how great he/she is as he/she does most of the planning and surges the co. forward(ahem, all lies). in short, it is a subtle way to tell us that the bonus is not goin to be fantastic, if any at all.
    • did i mention that he/she is loaded and stays in a big house(new) with a big car? yes, and the co. is doing badly?
    • loves to talk big, and draw a big hole in the sky where his/her big ego can fit in and blocks the sunlight.
    • he/she gets into arguments and fights with loved ones in the co. so much so that the police has to be called in and ambulance for the injured party.
    • he/she loves the limelight and enjoys every opportunity to be in it.
    • yes, he/she makes frequent overseas trips to lovenest abroad where huge amount of expenses are incurred, not that i've anything against it, but hey, it AFFECTS MY YR END BONUS and prolonged my suffering at such nonsensical meetings where he/she will talk abt how bad the co. is doing... blah X 10.
    • every yr after bonus is given out, many employees will throw letter. i did too after i've gained enough hands-on experience. it was the worst X years of my life. tears of happiness streamed down my face when i left that hellish place. yeah!!
    • the turn-over rate is the HIGHEST i've ever seen and ever have been in. the record is 21 employees in and then out in 1 month while i was there. fantastic eh?

and still, the co. continues to make $$.
    if u really know how to play the corporate game, u'll do the right thing most of the time.

hey guys, top that. hahaha
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 4th March 2007 at 09:34 PM.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

i am =)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

• he/she loves to see us work o.t(no pay for o.t, ok!! dinner u ownself settle).
    • stands by at the main entrance when it is knock-off time and see who leaves on time.
    • DOCKS our pay if we're even a minute late despite the fact u might haf did hours of o.t for him/her.
    • once said that since he/she hire us and is paying us, have the right to scold us as and when he/she like. even added the sad fact that since he/she is well off, he/she can afford to replace us anytime he/she deemed fit.
    • every yr before CNY(the usual time for BONUS), will have a rubbish meeting where he/she will talk abt how poorly the co. is doing, how great he/she is as he/she does most of the planning and surges the co. forward(ahem, all lies). in short, it is a subtle way to tell us that the bonus is not goin to be fantastic, if any at all.
    • did i mention that he/she is loaded and stays in a big house(new) with a big car? yes, and the co. is doing badly?
    • loves to talk big, and draw a big hole in the sky where his/her big ego can fit in and blocks the sunlight.
    • he/she gets into arguments and fights with loved ones in the co. so much so that the police has to be called in and ambulance for the injured party.
    • yes, he/she makes frequent overseas trips to lovenest abroad where huge amount of expenses are incurred, not that i've anything against it, but hey, it AFFECTS MY YR END BONUS and prolonged my suffering at such nonsensical meetings where he/she will talk abt how bad the co. is doing... blah X 10.
    • every yr after bonus is given out, many employees will throw letter. i did too after i've gained enough hands-on experience. it was the worst X years of my life. tears of happiness streamed down my face when i left that hellish place. yeah!!
    • the turn-over rate is the HIGHEST i've ever seen and ever have been in. the record is 21 employees in and then out in 1 month while i was there. fantastic eh?

if u really know how to play the corporate game, u'll do the right thing most of the time.

This can top the old lady boss who wants the handsome employee to sleep with her meh?

My manager(Big boss), yes, quite happy with him.

My supervisor(small boss), no.

• Everyday come to work show black face(why did I ask for permanent morning? )
    • Screams and shout to people instead of talking nicely.
    • Scolds workers infront of customers(I work in the service line)
    • Won't believe anything you say.
    • Screams and shout when you are SOOOO near
    • Don't know how to talk nicely

Well as far as I know, no one likes her, at where I work at. Even she knows that. From what I heard, there have been 3 people who left because of her.

Even her son cannot stand her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    This can top the old lady boss who wants the handsome employee to sleep with her meh?

my old boss...

is more than that female boss mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by the mac 13 View Post
    My manager(Big boss), yes, quite happy with him.

My supervisor(small boss), no.

• Everyday come to work show black face(why did I ask for permanent morning? )
    • Screams and shout to people instead of talking nicely.
    • Scolds workers infront of customers(I work in the service line)
    • Won't believe anything you say.
    • Screams and shout when you are SOOOO near
    • Don't know how to talk nicely

Well as far as I know, no one likes her, at where I work at. Even she knows that. From what I heard, there have been 3 people who left because of her.

Even her son cannot stand her.
    u know... middle age ladies... erm...

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Are you happy with your boss?
    I am very satisfied with my boss .... he paid for my PC, he paid for my broadband, he paid for the air-con, electricity, so that i can enjoy surfing CS .... and best of all, he paid me for surfing CS and MSN during working hours ...
    always the Light, .... always.

hm...I think that my boss is very good liao..

he is always very cheerful and calm.

Gave us off time especially when we sick (maybe we dun practice MC here lah).

so, when other companies ask us (me and colleagues) to go over, we din even think lor.

I am comfy and will stick to my boss.

He don't like is his business ... limpeh like me can liao

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    I am very satisfied with my boss .... he paid for my PC, he paid for my broadband, he paid for the air-con, electricity, so that i can enjoy surfing CS .... and best of all, he paid me for surfing CS and MSN during working hours ...
    coz u ARE THE BOSS ma

I m happy with my Boss . But i m not happy about my Job ..

so ....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

we'll be trained to be tough and stronger under a mean boss!

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    .... and I was juz wondering who are paying for our Superuser-moderators when they are moderating the forums .....
    always the Light, .... always.

Err...I am happy with myself!

The usual boss point of view is that he'll still need somebody to do his donkey work...

we'll be trained to be tough and stronger under a mean boss!
    i'm well trained and if i can survive at such a comical and nonsensical co., i can survive anywhere.

we'll be trained to be tough and stronger under a mean boss
    Then you should also marry a mean wife to be even tougher and stronger.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast