Thread: Recommend a photography course?

datou
    Guests

Question Recommend a photography course?

Hi,
    Anybody care to recommend a good photography course? As a newbie, I would like to take a course to start. Besides point-and-shoot, I virtually know nothing about photography but am willing to learn.

Thanks,

Check out the following thread.

Courses

Check out the:
    Photographic Society of Singapore (PSS)
    Selegie Arts Centre
    http://www.pss1950.org/

Lasalle SIA has short courses

ceramic
    Guests

I would recommend you to have a look at the courses available at SAFRA Photographic Club, located at SAFRA Bukit Merah. You can call 63773681 (look for Lawrence) to check out the prices of the course. SAFRA offers basic, monochrome, studio portraiture, nature, outdoor portraiture and travel photography courses.

The prices are relatively cheap and if you become a member of the photo club, its even cheaper.

Default Re: Recommend a photography course?

Originally posted by datou
    Hi,
    Anybody care to recommend a good photography course? As a newbie, I would like to take a course to start. Besides point-and-shoot, I virtually know nothing about photography but am willing to learn.

Thanks,
    just adding other stuff that ceramic mention,

the basic course cost between $50 to $80 depends on the status fro PC member to non-member to guest...

Yep, I had previously gone for a basic photography course but decided to check out the SAFRA one. I think it is a very ground level course... good for ultra beginners.