Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: glory MAN UTD!!

Default Re: glory MAN UTD!!

Back to reality bro

Ha! Reality is, Leeds is going down again! How many times they wanna go down?

Speaking of down, seems like Arsenal and Chelsea stoop even lower when their kiddies brawled again just 8 days after their 'Streetfighter Vs Mortal Kombat' Snarling Cup final.
    Last edited by afbug; 7th March 2007 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Ha! Reality is, Leeds is going down again! How many times they wanna go down?

Speaking of down, seems like Arsenal and Chelsea stoop even lower when their kiddies brawled again just 8 days after their 'Streetfighter Vs Mortal Kombat' Snarling Cup final.
    Now is Round 2: FIGHT!!!

me predict scoreline 2-1

Me think is Man u 1-0

Man U Probable:

Edwin VDS, Neville, Rio Ferdinand, Heinze/Evra, Ronaldo, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Larsson.

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Me think is Man u 1-0
    Wah, your prediction damn accurate man.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Wah, your prediction damn accurate man.
    By luck one lah... if i so accurate i 'huat' already! It is base on what i see that Lille will not sit back n do nothing about this match they will try all ways to win at Man U as they got nothing to lose plus their so call 'revenge' theywill provide lots of resistance(try to do a Barca) and of the current man u team a bit of struggle in recent form (i think due to abit of over loaded wif tough matches) but Larsson is not going to let anything happen as it is his last game at OT thats why i choose them to win by one goal.

By luck one lah... if i so accurate i 'huat' already! It is base on what i see that Lille will not sit back n do nothing about this match they will try all ways to win at Man U as they got nothing to lose plus their so call 'revenge' theywill provide lots of resistance(try to do a Barca) and of the current man u team a bit of struggle in recent form (i think due to abit of over loaded wif tough matches) but Larsson is not going to let anything happen as it is his last game at OT thats why i choose them to win by one goal.
    ya man utd did not play particularly well but still manage to squeeze out a goal.. rooney lost many balls again.. hope man utd will do well this sat against boro.

Wah, Melvin, like that you must have won a tidy sum, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Wah, Melvin, like that you must have won a tidy sum, huh?
    Bo la... i dun gamble one... i buy no kena no buy kena so lesson learnt, 10 gamble 10 lose so no more gaming for me

i rather use $ for other investment!

Bo la... i dun gamble one... i buy no kena no buy kena so lesson learnt, 10 gamble 10 lose so no more gaming for me

i rather use $ for other investment!
    Don't worry, lah, even if u win big we also won't ask to give us a treat (just a cuppa kopi-O will do). At least, we are happy for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123