Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Birkenstock & Neckermann sandals difference???

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,152

    Talking Birkenstock & Neckermann sandals difference???

    Hi,

    Neckermann leather sandals had been around for some time already as I used to wear one many years back when Neckermann sandals was very popular.
    Just came across Birkenstock sandals that is made in Germany and the cost is damn high around $100 plus a pair. In the end, I bought a Neckerman sandals that is 100% same design at only $30 plus.
    Can anyone tell me whats the diff between these two brands? And who copy who???

  2. #2

    Default Re: Birkenstock & Neckermann sandals difference???

    Neckermann was the pioneer , the 1st to set foot in s'pore
    where did u get your Neckermann?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,152

    Talking Re: Birkenstock & Neckermann sandals difference???

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackals View Post
    Neckermann was the pioneer , the 1st to set foot in s'pore
    where did u get your Neckermann?
    I got mine from Peninsula Plaza.
    Very comfortable and cheap!!! Haha...

  4. #4

    Default Re: Birkenstock & Neckermann sandals difference???

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy View Post
    I got mine from Peninsula Plaza.
    Very comfortable and cheap!!! Haha...
    which level?
    think Birkenstock is overated, i will not pay so much for a pair of sandal

  5. #5

    Default Re: Birkenstock & Neckermann sandals difference???

    i remember Birkenstock to have been around for a long time at least 20years but never took off becoz of the price?

    kj

  6. #6

    Default Re: Birkenstock & Neckermann sandals difference???

    Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy View Post
    Hi,

    Neckermann leather sandals had been around for some time already as I used to wear one many years back when Neckermann sandals was very popular.
    Just came across Birkenstock sandals that is made in Germany and the cost is damn high around $100 plus a pair. In the end, I bought a Neckerman sandals that is 100% same design at only $30 plus.
    Can anyone tell me whats the diff between these two brands? And who copy who???
    I don't get it.
    Why are these sandals comfortable?
    The base is leather so it stinks when you sweat, get stained with black prints of your toes after wearing awhile and the edge is so hard it hurts when you accidentally step on it.
    I am going to spend $100, i rather get a Croc at half the price.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,152

    Default Re: Birkenstock & Neckermann sandals difference???

    Quote Originally Posted by koonjin View Post
    i remember Birkenstock to have been around for a long time at least 20years but never took off becoz of the price?

    kj
    I can't remember there is Birkenstock at that time! Think only Neckermann is very pop at that time.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Birkenstock & Neckermann sandals difference???

    Birks sandals are value for money... and the weight is so so so much less than other similar ones in the market... ... tested n proven

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,152

    Talking Re: Birkenstock & Neckermann sandals difference???

    Quote Originally Posted by sandyforever View Post
    I don't get it.
    Why are these sandals comfortable?
    The base is leather so it stinks when you sweat, get stained with black prints of your toes after wearing awhile and the edge is so hard it hurts when you accidentally step on it.
    I am going to spend $100, i rather get a Croc at half the price.
    Bro,
    I like leather stuff. And once leather is seasoned, it is actually very comfortable. I been also using a pair of Redwings shoe and it is one of the most comfortable boots that I had even wear!

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,152

    Default Re: Birkenstock & Neckermann sandals difference???

    Quote Originally Posted by illustrious View Post
    Birks sandals are value for money... and the weight is so so so much less than other similar ones in the market... ... tested n proven
    I had tried the weight of a Birks and Neckermann, don't feel any diff at all le!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •