Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STOMPnews - What A Joke!!

Default Re: STOMPnews - What A Joke!!

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    no lah, next time his kid or wat run along the corridor, then slip and fall, head hit the barrier... he go complain y have barrier, y not remove it and let him fall to his death? so that he can blame newton for discovery of gravity...

hahaha, darn dark leh!

no lah, next time his kid or wat run along the corridor, then slip and fall, head hit the barrier... he go complain y have barrier, y not remove it and let him fall to his death? so that he can blame newton for discovery of gravity...
    eh!!.. i kena before this kind of situation.... stupid kid runs around unsupervised in an f&b outlet, goes crashing into a table and the parents blame the outlet for "having unsafe tables"!!

serious true life story!!!
    --- the only constant is evolution and change ---
    --- the only solution is adaptation ---

Quote Originally Posted by bowwow View Post
    eh!!.. i kena before this kind of situation.... stupid kid runs around unsupervised in an f&b outlet, goes crashing into a table and the parents blame the outlet for "having unsafe tables"!!

see... theory proven... next they will seek revenge against people who discovered velocity and foundation... Stompwars Ep3 - Revenge of the Stompingidiots...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

So... they want to install floating tables?

see... theory proven... next they will seek revenge against people who discovered velocity and foundation... Stompwars Ep3 - Revenge of the Stompingidiots...
    hee hee. funny.

The Picanto is such a small car, still can reverse until smash into the railings. Imagine how many other bigger cars would have smashed into the railings already, if all drivers were like this lady.

HDB should charge them for damaging public property, if the railings have to be replaced.

All i wanna say is, Keep the Aunties off the Roads!!

ROFL... have more of this thing.. makes my day better.
    they still dare to post in stomp and complain

What rubbish indeed!
    Blame the whole world but dunno how to blame themselves

knn...like that oso want 2 complain...too free??? ONE WORD blame the driver, nothing else.

look!! this is a no parking lot n there's a stair for pple to walk down...what if u park, walk up but slip and bang 2 ur own car?? sue the HDB n complain again?

or mayb she on the music too loud that din hear the reverse sensor beepbeepbeep...

smart is enough but dont act smart!!
    Last edited by drewdam; 3rd March 2007 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drewdam View Post
    knn...like that oso want 2 complain...too free??? ONE WORD blame the driver, nothing else.

look!! this is a no parking lot n there's a stair for pple to walk down...what if u park, walk up but slip and bend 2 ur own car?? sue the HDB n complain again?

or mayb she on the music too loud that din hear the reverse sensor beepbeepbeep...

one thing i am pretty sure is the reverse sensor cannot detect the railings. she must be relying the sensors too much. reverse too much already bang into the railings then cannot bring themselves to blame on themselves. so they turn the blame to HDB lor
    Last edited by mervlam; 3rd March 2007 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mervlam View Post
    one thing i am pretty sure is the reverse sensor cannot detect the railings. she must be relying the sensors too much. reverse too much already bang into the railings then cannot bring themselves to blame on themselves. so they turn the blame to HDB lor
    always has a habit to turn n look when reversing.....

since that pple try to copy US that as long as something goes wrong...blame (sue) the authority but themselve.

Lousy skill say so, crap driver admit. There's no shame in admitting being a crap driver.

Wonder where the fella buy his license one.

what an unbelievably, arrogant, self-righteous SOB!

How abt parents thinking of sueing building managements when their kids monkey around at escalators having their toes snapped off like sticks? Or blaming escalators for that matter?

Maybe they'd like to sue building management for killing their brats if they climb over railings and kill themselves falling 3 floors down.

The ridiculous things parents do to shield their children and cover up their own mistake of not disciplining their own brats these days. I'd rather our population dwindle than have a few hundred more brats on the streets.

look!! this is a no parking lot n there's a stair for pple to walk down...what if u park, walk up but slip and bang 2 ur own car?? sue the HDB n complain again?

Wah lao eh, the reverse sensor quite loud leh.

Also, even if there ain't reverse sensors on the car, simply open the door a little, check the back and reverse accordingly!

What's so tough abt reverse parking anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post

Also, even if there ain't reverse sensors on the car, simply open the door a little, check the back and reverse accordingly!

i dare not say out...if not will kana

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post

From the pic, The driver is a P plater and a weekend car. Factors that makes our roads and car park alot more unsafe. Alot of drivers sit on their brains when they drive. Cannot even read English words and understand the traffic rules still want to drive. wonder how she pass her driving test.

Quote Originally Posted by stonefish35 View Post
    From the pic, The driver is a P plater and a weekend car. Factors that makes our roads and car park alot more unsafe. Alot of drivers sit on their brains when they drive. Cannot even read English words and understand the traffic rules still want to drive. wonder how she pass her driving test.
    wkend care is ok lah...i used to owned a wkend car 14yrs ago..and i drive like no tomorrow, 1 yrs 20000 - 25000km.

wkend care is ok lah...i used to owned a wkend car 14yrs ago..and i drive like no tomorrow, 1 yrs 20000 - 25000km.
    Ya, you belong to the type that drives regularly . For you, but sadly, alot of weekender car owners do not.

From Jack Tan from stomp webby ,

"Why is this happening in an HDB estate? Hopefully HDB can do something about it before the railings claim yet another victim," Jack lamented.

I think,
    Why is this happening in an HDB estate? Hopefully HDB can do something about it before the weekend car owner's P - plater wife claim yet another railing,or worse still, back reversed into a passerby

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast