Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 74 of 74

Thread: SEED on 12 March 2003, Wednesday

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    444

    Default

    5. Digipix?


    I wonder why my name is in..... hmmm........ *scratch head*

  2. #62

    Default

    I ordered some stuff from Dagger so must collect them today?
    Anyway, will there be scanning services like what was proposed in the earlier threads? If so, very interested leh.....

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by sehsuan
    oh my goodness! icq tells me that it's TOGU'S birthday!

    birthday boys have to sponsor everyone BCM! or Burger King!
    BAH CHOR MEE!!!

  4. #64

    Default

    * togu sehsuan


    NoT Yet!!

    But BCM for larry is fine...

  5. #65

    Default

    Originally posted by togu
    * togu sehsuan


    NoT Yet!!

    But BCM for larry is fine...
    How abt me

  6. #66

    Default

    Originally posted by bja
    I ordered some stuff from Dagger so must collect them today?
    Anyway, will there be scanning services like what was proposed in the earlier threads? If so, very interested leh.....
    Can maybe talk about it if later when we meet.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    hmm.... BCM!!!!

  8. #68
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Originally posted by togu
    * togu sehsuan

    NoT Yet!!

    But BCM for larry is fine...
    larry, is togu hinting that he has hots for you?

  9. #69
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    I'm sitting out this one; too caught up with my work...

  10. #70

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    I'm sitting out this one; too caught up with my work...

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by togu
    But BCM for larry is fine...
    waaaaaaah, so touched...

  12. #72

    Default

    maybe the moderator and create an online polling system so anyone go seed can update themsleves. this can help to reduce the hassle of positing msgs here, maybe even time of arrival would be good.

    maybe we even can change to a place to meet where there are hotspots. So we all get networked hee hee

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by klein
    maybe we even can change to a place to meet where there are hotspots. So we all get networked hee hee
    actually the singnet hotspot @ Peninsula BK stretches into the food court... i've seen people manage to log on before there...

  14. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Yes, the signal will reach till the food court and i tried that before.

    Originally posted by Larry
    actually the singnet hotspot @ Peninsula BK stretches into the food court... i've seen people manage to log on before there...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •