Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Microsoft ClubSNAP Photo Enthusiasts Event - March 1 2007 - Follow Up Thread

Default Re: Microsoft ClubSNAP Photo Enthusiasts Event - March 1 2007 - Follow Up Thread

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    wow , Leejay just got himself something worth 660++ ...
    Wow, really? Jesus...

Lotusfairy:

Don't worry about it. If you strike this Sunday's lottery, maybe you can really get yourself a Lotus car.

Nic:

The prices are really interesting. As for the product features, I read the product manual last night and asked myself: Do all MS marketing staff have to memorize this book?

Default Re: Microsoft ClubSNAP Photo Enthusiasts Event - March 1 2007 - Follow Up Thread

Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post

Lotusfairy:

Don't worry about it. If you strike this Sunday's lottery, maybe you can really get yourself a Lotus car.

p
    erh..i dun buy toto nor 4-D.. no chance of striking...

leejay: Did you read the Windows Vista Product Guide book/novel I gave you or just the manual that comes in the Vista box?

wonder if MS is having any booth at the IT show since it is the first show after the launch

There certainly will be a booth at the IT show - from what I hear it is going to be MASSIVE! Make sure you check it out

-Nic

Quote Originally Posted by elw00d View Post
    There certainly will be a booth at the IT show - from what I hear it is going to be MASSIVE! Make sure you check it out

-Nic
    Yep, See you there!

-Nic
    no problem, do a day-by-day coverage (joking) ... i think on the 3rd day the booth would be goin... the shooter is here again

leejay: Did you read the Windows Vista Product Guide book/novel I gave you or just the manual that comes in the Vista box?
    Oh, I read the Product Guide. I think it is quite informative. Very well-written and concise.

LotusFairy: good habit, keep it that way.

thanks Nic for hosting the event...

is very addictive...heehee..thinking to get it for my new desktop system already...

once again thanks..

too bad didnt get hold of a copy from u......
    1Dmk3,EF{16-35/24-70/70-200/300IS}F2.8L|100-400IS|TSE24F3.5L|MPE65|180F3.5L|50F1.4|35F1.4L|100 F2.8}

Hey Nic! Thanks for hosting the event and also the thumbdrive

Loves :-

1. the Windows Media Center
    (Fantastic interface, seemed easier to use as well)

2. Instant Search (ability to find things easily, without have to search thru too many other folders)

3. The part about popping windows to remind me not to do anything funny as in uninstalling important programs or disable hardwares.

4. Photos (the easy ways to tagging photos in groups and single..., love the slide show thing with the music)

5. The 3D flipping? of different windows.

6. Love the side bar thingie.

7. the Movie maker? is quite cool tooo.

Unsures :-
    1. Windows Media (how could this works with my ipod? would it be possible to upload the music to the ipod? or can the music files be shared between it and the itunes? or can we do away with itunes?)

2. Would the rest of the programs work with Vista? (example, yahoo messenger and google talk, itunes or some other programs we might be running...)

Overall, i think i am definitely buying it because i think it's a great product, from what was shown during the presentation.

microsoft will be taking a big section of level 3 for the show!

Two photos:

Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123