Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    me decided to go court see him liao, just wanna know common man can just walk in???
    Can I pass u rotten eggs and help me throw at him?

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    wanna see him 如山真面目..... afterall the next day tuesday, i would also die liao....
    i get what you mean... go there when he comes out of the court room.. throw rotten eggs and wallop him right?
    Mountain Training #101: Crouching Photographer Hidden Ladder

Quote Originally Posted by aloyyolaaloy View Post
    if im one of the inmates i'll castrate him for sure..
    giving a bad name to man, photogs...
    intimidating girls, taking away their self-respect...
    if i m one of the inmates, I will kick his balls everytime I see him

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon View Post
    if i m one of the inmates, I will kick his balls everytime I see him
    i believe the inmate would do so.... this type of ppl sure kana in there one

Well... You do have to wonder though, what 14-year-old girls were doing by being willing to take nude photos. Such... erm... liberated... girls are like magnets for the pervs that can't get a gf otherwise. Young, maybe good looking, willing to pose naked... For all you know, they were perfectly ok with having sex. Of course it's statutory rape, but the thing is, they were willing to take it all off for him already.

Sad, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Well... You do have to wonder though, what 14-year-old girls were doing by being willing to take nude photos. Such... erm... liberated... girls are like magnets for the pervs that can't get a gf otherwise. Young, maybe good looking, willing to pose naked... For all you know, they were perfectly ok with having sex. Of course it's statutory rape, but the thing is, they were willing to take it all off for him already.

Sad, really.
    If you read the report, they were conned and blackmailed by him, he use fear to control them. Despicable scum!

well at least this guy got caught and punish....
    and as our handsome communication pro had said...he will be very well taken care of in the prison
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Omg.. Terrible! Its not about he's good looking or ugly. What he did were ugly! Makes me wonder why the girls are so stupid. At least if he invest in a DSLR, not so bad. He even bribe them with the nude pics! Omg... So easy I also wanna be in the trade!

Btw, he doesnt look 25.. More like 45! Yikes!

may he die a terrible death!!!!Bloody Bas%$^#
    :sweatsm: Kaname Chidori COOL!

Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas View Post
    Omg.. Terrible! Its not about he's good looking or ugly. What he did were ugly! Makes me wonder why the girls are so stupid. At least if he invest in a DSLR, not so bad. He even bribe them with the nude pics! Omg... So easy I also wanna be in the trade!

so with DSLR is ok??
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Omg.. Terrible! Its not about he's good looking or ugly. ... ...
    but you just proved that others think that his physical appearance is detestable leh

dont say like that lah..
    if like that the DSLR company can get sued...
    if in america...
    Mountain Training #101: Crouching Photographer Hidden Ladder

Quote Originally Posted by Vampira View Post
    may he die a terrible death!!!!Bloody Bas%$^#
    should paste his photo in female toilet sanitary bin cover.....
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    If you read the report, they were conned and blackmailed by him, he use fear to control them. Despicable scum!
    No. They posed nude even before he tried blackmailing them. As for the blackmail, he told them it was someone else. He never directly told them "sleep with me or else". He told them someone else was going to upload their pics. They gave him money AND sex while thinking someone else was extorting him for money. The sex was not part of the extortion.

what cam did he use? it was not reported in the chinese papers handphone???

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    well at least this guy got caught and punish....
    and as our handsome communication pro had said...he will be very well taken care of in the prison
    eow, tks for the nice comments, me not very hansome la.... nice meeting you at MS

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    young teens looking up for sex is an acceptable norm in this deviated sub-culture

just hook on to any chat line you can easily find them - either for pay job or for free

[QUOTE=compro_1975;2880399]what cam did he use? it was not reported in the chinese papers handphone???
    Think I read from the thread he uses a Polaroid??

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    so with DSLR is ok??
    Dont mean that but at least with a DSLR more convincing? Anyway.. He got his ways.. Maybe he put 'gong-tao' on the girls! Hahaha

how come u all based on the newspaper report say he guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    how come u all based on the newspaper report say he guilty?

lawyer plead for leniency already, not guilty meh?

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 36789101318 ... LastLast