Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    i heard that if u do anything harmful to a girl and thrown into prison, the inmates would look down on you and you would hav a good time to pay up
    hearsay only... no pic no talk...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    please don't do anything rush
    u mean he will go commit a petty crime to go in and castrate him?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b View Post
    The cane might not do much... coz from his photo i can see his skin might be exceptionally thick & tough.

Actually if he is contented & not went so far... i mean after cheating money once & just let go... He might not have been reported & he will not end up as now... I think if he just stop. The girls will also quickly try to move on & forget. He might not be reported...

A lot of crimes & a lot of things happens & we dun know. Not reported to police.

I was once conned by ppl, from Singapore to J.B. I was thrown into the jungles after being drugged. But i got back to Singapore alive. Was saved by villagers, kampong near by whom found me. I never report Police wor... but i had planned & excecuted my sweet revenge 4 years later...
    er.. were u hurt by the people ? i heard that those rubber plantations are places when rapes, murder happen.

until now, still don't know whether the 2 girls chio or not?

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    er.. were u hurt by the people ? i heard that those rubber plantations are places when rapes, murder happen.
    u wan 2 see a wrx cry ar?

i just thinking... wat happen to the wrx?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u mean he will go commit a petty crime to go in and castrate him?
    oi, not i say one arh

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    i heard that if u do anything harmful to a girl and thrown into prison, the inmates would look down on you and you would hav a good time to pay up
    wah seh, how come you got such juicy gossips one arh?

Quote Originally Posted by dDarkroom View Post
    the lawyer knew it is a hopeless case but had to say some rubbish.
    lawyer work for who's paying him. doesn't matter

its quite well known for that...
    i wont have to commit a petty crime to get in..
    the people there will do it...
    Mountain Training #101: Crouching Photographer Hidden Ladder

if i am a judge, i will fine him till bankrupt.. and make him stand naked in raffles place during lunchtime ! let shame plague his image forever ! he spoiled our photographer image !

if i am a judge, i will fine him till bankrupt.. and make him stand naked in raffles place during lunchtime ! let shame plague his image forever ! he spoiled our photographer image !
    thats too disgusting lahhh...
    everyone will puke
    castrate him once and for all
    Last edited by aloyyolaaloy; 2nd March 2007 at 09:10 AM.
    Mountain Training #101: Crouching Photographer Hidden Ladder

lets hope the judge is in CS and a hardcore photographer...

lets hope the judge is in CS and a hardcore photographer...
    My vote will be Sion
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    My vote will be Sion
    ya... use aperture blade cut off his kkj...

Quote Originally Posted by aloyyolaaloy View Post
    thats too disgusting lahhh...
    everyone will puke
    castrate him once and for all
    castrate him ? too simple ! u watch "snakes on the plane " ? remember tat part where tat guy was urinating into toilet bowl where a snake is aiming at his bro...

ya... use aperture blade cut off his kkj...
    no,
    decapitate him
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

this is real not gossip.

one who want to be compro(communication pro) would hear alot of funny funny stuff goin on..... i am the new gen Bond, Jame Bond

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    no,
    decapitate him
    i still thought use a 50mm macro non circular aperture external aperture ring to cut off his puny kkj... then keep it inside, of course, rear element must remove...

economic crisis, cos every blind liao :'wat ish the fleshy fleshy thing?'

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast