Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by westwest1 View Post
    pity the gal cause i see the guy liaoz...omg...they are able to do it with him...yuck...
    maybe switch off lights, they imagine Andy lau?

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by westwest1 View Post
    pity the gal cause i see the guy liaoz...omg...they are able to do it with him...yuck...
    I think it is not right a penalize a person because of his looks.

The news is of a 25 year old ugly photographer...so the story is as follow and using his ugliness as headline.

What if the offender is a handsome man, how will the headline be?
    ...handsome man using his looks to cheat gals? a wolf in disguise?

Quote Originally Posted by dominator View Post

The news is of a 25 year old ugly photographer...so the story is as follow and using his ugliness as headline.

bo bian...that the mentality
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    no lah.. cover the face with some magazine photos..

Quote Originally Posted by dominator View Post

better! more people interested!

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    no lah.. cover the face with some magazine photos..

Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    Nb,that's why the last one told me she like to do it without the lights on.

I'm not sure... but I suspect the wrong use of choice word "photographer".

Now people like us will have hard time looking for TFCD subjects.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Wah lau... this guy giving fat & ugly ppl a bad reputation now... no, i mean fat, ugly & horny guys in their 20s a real bad reputation now. Luckily i am not FAT, UGLY & HORNY... The girls will be traumatised in their entire life now... for sure... they will go prostitude themselves only to FAT, UGLY & HORNY men who looks for them , then after s*x, they will kill them brutally... they will become serial killers... somebody help these 2 girls... capture this man alive to them & ask some local director to make 'Hostel' Singapore version to be released as a summer blockbuster in our country... & no N.G ok? Coz many shots can only filmed once.

Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    From THE STRAITS TIMES (1 Mar 2007)

Took this with my hp... Hope you all are able to read from this image...

Suggestion: Maybe this thread can be put as a sticky at the Photo Biz corner also...

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    i hope he is not a member of CS.
    Anyone uses Polaroid here?

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    i think he might enjoy the caning.
    The cane might not do much... coz from his photo i can see his skin might be exceptionally thick & tough.

Actually if he is contented & not went so far... i mean after cheating money once & just let go... He might not have been reported & he will not end up as now... I think if he just stop. The girls will also quickly try to move on & forget. He might not be reported...

A lot of crimes & a lot of things happens & we dun know. Not reported to police.

I was once conned by ppl, from Singapore to J.B. I was thrown into the jungles after being drugged. But i got back to Singapore alive. Was saved by villagers, kampong near by whom found me. I never report Police wor... but i had planned & excecuted my sweet revenge 4 years later...

Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b View Post
    The cane might not do much... coz from his photo i can see his skin might be exceptionally thick & tough.

Actually if he is contented & not went so far... i mean after cheating money once & just let go... He might not have been reported & he will not end up as now... I think if he just stop. The girls will also quickly try to move on & forget. He might not be reported...

A lot of crimes & a lot of things happens & we dun know. Not reported to police.

I was once conned by ppl, from Singapore to J.B. I was thrown into the jungles after being drugged. But i got back to Singapore alive. Was saved by villagers, kampong near by whom found me. I never report Police wor... but i had planned & excecuted my sweet revenge 4 years later...
    you got gang **** b4

wah wrx tell the story... kill bill 3....

i think the press uses the word photographer to sensationalise the story, is anyone holding a camera and takes a photograph a photographer? i guess it can be argued that way but as hobbyist and some professionals here, i am sure the word photographer means more.

maybe some of the pros here can write to the forum page telling young girls what precautions they should take when accepting or volunteering for a shoot, hopefully pple will see that there are serious photographers here who take their craft and their subjects seriously and with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by husaini View Post
    wah wrx tell the story... kill bill 3....

i think the press uses the word photographer to sensationalise the story, is anyone holding a camera and takes a photograph a photographer? i guess it can be argued that way but as hobbyist and some professionals here, i am sure the word photographer means more.

maybe some of the pros here can write to the forum page telling young girls what precautions they should take when accepting or volunteering for a shoot, hopefully pple will see that there are serious photographers here who take their craft and their subjects seriously and with respect.
    ya, maybe start a thread on it...

cos i scared next time i bring my camera out, ppl take eggs throw at me... (but heng ah, i not fat, ugly and desperate...)
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    ya, maybe start a thread on it...

cos i scared next time i bring my camera out, ppl take eggs throw at me... (but heng ah, i not fat, ugly and desperate...)
    me too, good to be slim, handsome and zai

Quote Originally Posted by hanafi View Post
    This guy whose face is like **** have free sex and then ask for payment? and then again somemore? What kind of man is this? And why the girl can bear to have sex with this guy repeatedly?
    the gal also poor thing la, din request to see the photog's portfolio and his experience....

Quote Originally Posted by jelimon View Post
    erm, from the headlines, it seemed to imply that he's pretending to be a photographer... so may not be one of the guys from CS after all.

the inferiority complex made him do this?? come on, a short walk down geylang with some money in his pocket shld make him feel like a man. why pick on underaged girls and leaved them scarred for life?

but then again, look at the age of the girls and in this context. 14 yo only n willing to do nude shots? Wow, they must be real eager for fame/glamour/money/acceptance or watever other trappings n illusions that this society imposes on their young minds.
    same view here, bloody sicko, let this be a warning to those ppl of such(i hope is an isolated case tho)

and the gal did not want to do nude on her own account, she is force to. the first shoot worth S$50, was a clothed one, the rest were blackmail and force.

i think this guy should be remove of his manhood and be hang... mayb can go court and see him on monday...

Quote Originally Posted by husaini View Post
    maybe some of the pros here can write to the forum page telling young girls what precautions they should take when accepting or volunteering for a shoot...
    Ask the photographer to email you his own portrait first.
    Last edited by Sion; 2nd March 2007 at 08:38 AM.

he will definitely get what he deserves in prison..
    im disgusted by such low-down bas***ds.

if im one of the inmates i'll castrate him for sure..
    giving a bad name to man, photogs...
    intimidating girls, taking away their self-respect...

but i cant believe that the girl actually went to his apartment...
    i mean.. are you crazy.. not to see his identity...
    eg. poloriod camera, and what loanshark.. come on
    Mountain Training #101: Crouching Photographer Hidden Ladder

Quote Originally Posted by aloyyolaaloy View Post
    if im one of the inmates i'll castrate him for sure..
    please don't do anything rush

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    please don't do anything rush
    i heard that if u do anything harmful to a girl and thrown into prison, the inmates would look down on you and you would hav a good time to pay up

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    me too, good to be slim, handsome and zai

the gal also poor thing la, din request to see the photog's portfolio and his experience....

same view here, bloody sicko, let this be a warning to those ppl of such(i hope is an isolated case tho)

and the gal did not want to do nude on her own account, she is force to. the first shoot worth S$50, was a clothed one, the rest were blackmail and force.

i think this guy should be remove of his manhood and be hang... mayb can go court and see him on monday...
    yeah rock on!!! we go offer, Slim, Handsome and absolutely Sexy Photographer TFCD for Fat & Ugly models!!! (we're going to be paid $50, then they will pull our shirt off... )

u see his face liao, still wanna go court do wat? wait u shout to the judge to remove his manhood, the judge sentence u to 1 week then u know...

人丑,心地好就可以了。
    人丑,又心地不好。。。 设么都没有了。。。
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast