Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 367

Thread: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

  1. #61

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by willdon View Post
    you want to be?
    come on teenage sex is common. By extorting OY is overboard.

  2. #62

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dDarkroom View Post
    come on teenage sex is common. By extorting OY is overboard.
    hee hee.

  3. #63

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Got say he used Nikon or Canon?
    Another macro enthusiast!

    This guy is so bad! HANGED!

    He use POLAROID! Must be from the lomo forum! horhorhor

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    674

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    He use POLAROID! Must be from the lomo forum! horhorhor
    Where got modelling agency photographer use Polaroid one... LOLZ... poor girls... this guy shld just be stuck in jail and caned badly... Sicko
    When life hands u lemons.... ASK FOR TEQUILA AND SALT!

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zhikang View Post
    Where got modelling agency photographer use Polaroid one... LOLZ... poor girls... this guy shld just be stuck in jail and caned badly... Sicko
    i won't be surprise if he use hp camera... but 2001... think maybe a 'Prosumer' camera... DSLR... No WAY!!!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i won't be surprise if he use hp camera... but 2001... think maybe a 'Prosumer' camera... DSLR... No WAY!!!
    ooops... read liao... nb... use polaroid... the girls darn &*^%*&^%...

    may i ask, how come the girls on january know him, can have sex with him in february?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #67

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zhikang View Post
    Where got modelling agency photographer use Polaroid one... LOLZ... poor girls... this guy shld just be stuck in jail and caned badly... Sicko
    i think he might enjoy the caning.

  8. #68

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    tsk this guy spoil Photographer image ..
    Last edited by furideriku; 1st March 2007 at 11:20 PM.

  9. #69

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dDarkroom View Post
    you can be the next ou yang.
    I am not overweight and dumb ..
    I don need the excuse of photography to get close to girls or to bed girls

    but u do sound like OY. cheers

  10. #70

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    may i ask, how come the girls on january know him, can have sex with him in february?
    I also dono .. quite slow liao
    today know few days can have sex also hv .. power man

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by simon80 View Post
    I also dono .. quite slow liao
    today know few days can have sex also hv .. power man
    how much is virginity cost these days?

    nb, a guy like tis can have sex with girls, just like that... wtf am i doing here anyway? i should be out there earning some pocket money!!!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    how much is virginity cost these days?

    nb, a guy like tis can have sex with girls, just like that... wtf am i doing here anyway? i should be out there earning some pocket money!!!
    alot of people are going to lose their pocket money if you decide to go earn pocket money you know you must think of those you feed

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain View Post
    see what i mean, so many 'photographer posers wannabe' that tarnish the photographer's name, these are the very same camera sluts that should be shot, hang, and whip apart.

    forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2834898&postcount=54

    why i was so cross as these type of people!
    relax lah yah? i think this problem you bring up is not as difficult as the one in the newspaper ... just tell the manager yah?

  14. #74

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Think he is going to be in jail for quite sometime for scamming, extorting and raping 2 minors. Even when in jail awaiting trial, he would get beaten up by in-mates. I have a friend working as prison warden, told me that rapist are often ill treated by others.

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichibawa View Post
    Think he is going to be in jail for quite sometime for scamming, extorting and raping 2 minors. Even when in jail awaiting trial, he would get beaten up by in-mates. I have a friend working as prison warden, told me that rapist are often ill treated by others.
    like we never hear b4... problem is we never see b4... so NPNT... show pic of him kena ill treated i believe u...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #76

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichibawa View Post
    Think he is going to be in jail for quite sometime for scamming, extorting and raping 2 minors. Even when in jail awaiting trial, he would get beaten up by in-mates. I have a friend working as prison warden, told me that rapist are often ill treated by others.
    yar yar. i hear that extremely often too. even worse since he raped minors. tsk.

  17. #77
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    yar yar. i hear that extremely often too. even worse since he raped minors. tsk.


    damn...wat have this world become...

    A sex offender will suffer the most in prison...

    I pity the gals...

  18. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by westwest1 View Post


    damn...wat have this world become...

    A sex offender will suffer the most in prison...

    I pity the gals...
    sorry hor, pity the gals for?

    its strange, they had sex, then take pics, then extort... not they take pics, extort, then have sex... get the flow? unless i am mislead by the report...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #79
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    @ AMK
    Posts
    2,616

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    sorry hor, pity the gals for?

    its strange, they had sex, then take pics, then extort... not they take pics, extort, then have sex... get the flow? unless i am mislead by the report...
    pity the gal cause i see the guy liaoz...omg...they are able to do it with him...yuck...

  20. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    i hope he is not a member of CS.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456914 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •