Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    National Geographic got sexy photo meh?
    ya lo ..thot National Geographic love to show 'birds'.... female species no have

alright ...jkjk ......

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

erm, from the headlines, it seemed to imply that he's pretending to be a photographer... so may not be one of the guys from CS after all.

the inferiority complex made him do this?? come on, a short walk down geylang with some money in his pocket shld make him feel like a man. why pick on underaged girls and leaved them scarred for life?

but then again, look at the age of the girls and in this context. 14 yo only n willing to do nude shots? Wow, they must be real eager for fame/glamour/money/acceptance or watever other trappings n illusions that this society imposes on their young minds.

Quote Originally Posted by jelimon View Post
    14 yo only n willing to do nude shots? Wow, they must be real eager for fame/glamour/money/acceptance or watever other trappings n illusions that this society imposes on their young minds.
    yah lor, what to do? such is the world today

From THE STRAITS TIMES (1 Mar 2007)

Took this with my hp... Hope you all are able to read from this image...

Suggestion: Maybe this thread can be put as a sticky at the Photo Biz corner also...

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    yah lor, what to do? such is the world today
    9 years old can get pregnant! what is 14??!

actually also good warning to girls out there having a bubbly dream of becoming models just by doing some shoots with some unheard of self-proclaimed photographers

This guy whose face is like **** have free sex and then ask for payment? and then again somemore? What kind of man is this? And why the girl can bear to have sex with this guy repeatedly?
    Last edited by hanafi; 1st March 2007 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    9 years old can get pregnant! what is 14??!
    The opposite page in the "Home" section of the article...

The moral of the story ...... it is still cheaper and wiser to join CS shoots ....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    The moral of the story ...... it is still cheaper and wiser to join CS shoots ....
    haiz, and risk becoming a major star in flame threads?

say what they like..... inferiority complex ? ....this bogus photographer is smart .... he planned and got what he wanted.......knew exactly how to get them by intimidating the gals

oh well, private shoots always put both parties at risk when we use another part of our body to think

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    big title says 'Ugly Man posed as Photographer - Deceived 2 girls, brought them home for nude shoot and forced them into sex'

'lawyer plead for leniency, says the man committed the crime because of low self esteem due to ugly physique'
    So?? does that give the guy the right to do that?? And he has already tarnished the name of photographers.

This type of people makes me puke. Makes me wanna whack a F100 to his head man... anyone selling a spoilt F100?? I was cursing at that guy lor, when I heard the news.

enough said man, I'm outta here. that piece of ****
    "stepping stone or tumbling block, that depends on how you step on it"

Harder to get new faces for TFCD liao...

Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Harder to get new faces for TFCD liao...

nah....... not affected ..... those who know me, knows I conduct MTP session b4 we even shoot the new talent

Quote Originally Posted by AhV View Post
    nah....... not affected ..... those who know me, knows I conduct MTP session b4 we even shoot the new talent
    MTP = Meet The Parents?

loser

Thank youhong.. Able to read it clearly!

Man.. smart and yet dirty trick. bloody idiotic.

MTP = Meet The Parents?
    yup.... I always 'show hand'...i exchanged mobile numbers with their parents

If we are clean, what is there to hide? ........no worries and I am not 25 years old

From THE STRAITS TIMES (1 Mar 2007)

Took this with my hp...

what hp you using ?

He should be hanged!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast