Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    A taste of his own medicine! = Do on him what he did on others!!!
    eyes will rot after looking at the viewfinder.... liao suddenly the subaru guy came into mind

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

I dun want to "waste shutter count..." Shoot him? "Not even worth the effort of pressing the shutter button..." Already wasted two shots with my hp on the newspaper articles to share the article here liao... "The pictures will just be trash can material anyway..."

*Sounds familiar huh?

me new...2 months with CS..

I guess he's ACT came into the limelight becos he was GREEDY. Free F@#* still not enough. Expect gals to "pay" for his service.

Like some of you mentioned. If he is yandao, maybe still can get away with both. But he so "Go Yak" How to??

He's face is not just a reminder of SEX FIEND, but also 1 to remind fellow bikers - when you ride, wear a helmut. Else bike "buang", end up with face like his... And also a reminder to all - DUN be greedy. Don't expect to be paid to "receive" FREE stuffs...
    The DIFFERENCE is not in the "Cue", it is in the SKILLS...

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    eyes will rot after looking at the viewfinder.... liao suddenly the subaru guy came into mind
    Catch him live in action @ IT Show!

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    me new...2 months with CS..

Visit the portrait and pose section...

must buy 2514, 1425 for 4D. maybe can tio $$$$!

Visit the portrait and pose section...
    orh..thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    must buy 2514, 1425 for 4D. maybe can tio $$$$!
    only if he kana hang then possible open

yeah that guy,,,ugly, fat and hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by AhV View Post

i also dunno ......

But arent we amazed how a sicko's doings can stir up so much emotions, analogies, type of cameras used ...etc ? man, we are definitely unique individuals with deep mindsets Of cos, the sicko has his ..... I reckon he thot he got away once with the first 14 yo, which probably prompted him to do it again to the next .... at least, he thot he could get away with it AGAIN

oh well, he might have tarnished the so-called reputation of 'photographer'.... then again, is there ever any code of conduct to start with ? who determines such conduct ? you ? me ? society ? ....haiiz

At the end of the day, we are answerable for our actions..if our hormones take over us, then ????? ..you probably hear "bee boo bee boo bee boo ...ma da chia lai liao"

Some interesting food for thought...why this thread is so hot? Well firstly I think it strike a common chord amongst us photographers because of the fact that it concerns a topic close to our hearts, I believe many brothers here do like to do TFCD/model shoots, so in a way it struck a common chord, and also the sensational facts of the story stirred our imaginations and create a buzz. I think the thing going through many ppl's mind is, could this 25 yr old guy have been one of the many nameless faces surfing CS as well? What if he were really a CS member? Imagine one day he was being interview by press and he says," Yes I got my inspiration to shoot young gals from a online forums called ClubSNAP" ...

lucky i look like chow yuen fatt...

so... after so much debate. anyone knows this guy ?

Quote Originally Posted by knpan View Post
    yeah that guy,,,ugly, fat and hopeless.
    i think should not becoz of the looks then judge him la.... he is grown like this... but is the mindset....

Eh whose the subaru guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Eh whose the subaru guy?
    can not OT anymore, pm me if u are really interested of ask others....

only if he kana hang then possible open
    better buy lah! later come out then regret! 20 big 20 small!

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    Glenn!!!! Yah you are such a young and handsome chap!!

" Yes I got my inspiration to shoot young gals from a online forums called ClubSNAP" ...
    if he said such a thing. i will be very very worried for CS.

Glenn!!!! Yah you are such a young and handsome chap!!

wah ! u put one vomit emo there... kns....

u also la.. u look like tony leung..

so... after so much debate. anyone knows this guy ?
    chow yuen fatt???

oh yes, you both look so alike.......... from the back.

Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

..............................Imagine one day he was being interview by press and he says," Yes I got my inspiration to shoot young gals from a online forums called ClubSNAP" ...
    if he said such a thing. i will be very very worried for CS.
    Why so worried?
    go and register a company to offer TFCD lor.

Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718 ... LastLast