Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    photobucket?
    tat is collection of photos... want service, contact me

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    tat is collection of photos... want service, contact me
    where's those model shoots/tfcds?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    how come we talked until 14 pages about this incident?

enough said.

Thread closed.
    pg14 on my screen is just pg6.... 50 post/pg

pg14 on my screen is just pg6.... 50 post/pg
    oh. u mean can change the number of post per page?

if i change to 10000 post per page, then this discussion is only 1 page only

where's those model shoots/tfcds?
    model say can not post on internet or on any media without askin permission.... anyway, if show also 班门弄斧u go for so many, me less then 10.... i am a newbie

photobucket?
    what's wrong with photobucket? it is the man behind the camera, it is the man behind the photo site,ok?

oh. u mean can change the number of post per page?

if i change to 10000 post per page, then this discussion is only 1 page only
    50 is the max lah... wow, this guy is really steady ar, goin changi resort still go so many ppl concern abt him... later he 十八年后再是一个好汉 *18years later another hero*
    Last edited by compro_1975; 2nd March 2007 at 05:07 PM.

what's wrong with photobucket? it is the man behind the camera, it is the man behind the photo site,ok?
    say..... matb should use this as my signature

No mah... He mentioned is homepage... If say online photoalbum or Pbase or multiply or blog etc, then different mah...

Compro, you need to put more pic up to your homepage to showcase your work to make people understand your work...
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....25&postcount=1
    Last edited by Youhong; 2nd March 2007 at 05:09 PM.

Personally find that photobucket isn't very good for presenting pictures... But it is good a backup site, links pictures to your blog etc...

Recommend the following:
    - Pbase
    - Multiply
    - myphotoalbum

geez... it think this thread has the most amount of posts per day... lol
    Mountain Training #101: Crouching Photographer Hidden Ladder

No mah... He mentioned is homepage... If say online photoalbum or Pbase or multiply or blog etc, then different mah...

Compro, you need to put more pic up to your homepage to showcase your work to make people understand your work...
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....25&postcount=1
    good advise... working on it.... but for now... SSS first.... u goin IT show to cope the SSS virus?

how come we talked until 14 pages about this incident?

enough said.

Thread closed.

i also dunno ......

But arent we amazed how a sicko's doings can stir up so much emotions, analogies, type of cameras used ...etc ? man, we are definitely unique individuals with deep mindsets Of cos, the sicko has his ..... I reckon he thot he got away once with the first 14 yo, which probably prompted him to do it again to the next .... at least, he thot he could get away with it AGAIN

oh well, he might have tarnished the so-called reputation of 'photographer'.... then again, is there ever any code of conduct to start with ? who determines such conduct ? you ? me ? society ? ....haiiz

At the end of the day, we are answerable for our actions..if our hormones take over us, then ????? ..you probably hear "bee boo bee boo bee boo ...ma da chia lai liao"

I wonder...back to old days where punishments can be executed by the public....?

I vote for:
    Open his eyes big big, them use dozen of BIG FLASHes, and flash nonstop into his eyes until he cry for help..

A taste of his own medicine!

good advise... working on it.... but for now... SSS first.... u goin IT show to cope the SSS virus?
    Add on: Looking for TFCDs?
    You got to put in pic of model shoots/TFCDs as part of your portfolio...
    Eg: you want to apply position as event photographer, showing pic of nature, macro, insects blah are the least concern of the person looking...

And ya... Especially with this case, getting TFCDs will be harder now!!!

SSS = Save Save Save? OR SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT???
    BBB virus strikes!

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    I wonder...back to old days where punishments can be executed by the public....?

I vote for:
    Open his eyes big big, them use dozen of BIG FLASHes, and flash nonstop into his eyes until he cry for help..

A taste of his own medicine!
    A taste of his own medicine! = Do on him what he did on others!!!

A taste of his own medicine! = Do on him what he did on others!!!
    u guys photographer volunteer?

Quote Originally Posted by AhV View Post
    ....you probably hear "bee boo bee boo bee boo ...ma da chia lai liao"
    Not to mention the..piak piak piak piak piak piak...from 1dmkIII the reporters use to cover ur story..

Add on: Looking for TFCDs?
    You got to put in pic of model shoots/TFCDs as part of your portfolio...
    Eg: you want to apply position as event photographer, showing pic of nature, macro, insects blah are the least concern of the person looking...

And ya... Especially with this case, getting TFCDs will be harder now!!!

SSS = Save Save Save? OR SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT???
    BBB virus strikes!
    Event i not too worried, after all, those some events that i had shoot, due to copyrights, i only can show those private ones which is more or less exclusive to officials to prove my claims, go to the 'my media experience' sub gallery and you would see some example would try to get for permission... they are from conservative family so hav to think what may happen if the family sees it...

SSS is sure Shootx3 virus lah, IT show how to not buy? i got wishing list liao.... gonna spend a bomb on the last day

Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    u guys photographer volunteer?
    I dun want to "waste shutter count..." Shoot him? "Not even worth the effort of pressing the shutter button..." Already wasted two shots with my hp on the newspaper articles to share the article here liao... "The pictures will just be trash can material anyway..."

*Sounds familiar huh?

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617 ... LastLast