Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 38111213141518 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by GilbertGoh View Post
    i think that is very uncalled for.

'.................
    OMG!!

Gilbert vs Gilbert!!

anyway, cool it man!!

what Belle&Sebastain meant is many people use the name of photographer to do whatever they like, giving a bad name on photographers, especially general public will not differentia all these black sheep are professional photographers or just wannabes.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

I wonder why there isn't anyone posting "but we haven't heard both sides of the story so we should not start making quick judgements" posts.

Is it because this FAT and UGLY chap isn't a doctor?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrode View Post
    I wonder why there isn't anyone posting "but we haven't heard both sides of the story so we should not start making quick judgements" posts.

There's no need to hear both sides when the perpetrator has already pleaded guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    You do shoots for magazines?

Where's your collection? see see leh...
    huh... i din say i did for magzine lah... i said media.... media is either print or non-print...

collection? click my nick. u see one fall out bar, click my hime page lor....

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrode View Post

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81 View Post
    ya lor,compro_1975,where is your collection???
    so honoured chiu wanna see it feel so loved.... i had explained the step in previous post.... explain is important u know
    Last edited by compro_1975; 2nd March 2007 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    OMG!!

Gilbert vs Gilbert!!

anyway, cool it man!!

what Belle&Sebastain meant is many people use the name of photographer to do whatever they like, giving a bad name on photographers, especially general public will not differentia all these black sheep are professional photographers or just wannabes.
    I know he is gilbert, he knows i am gilbert, so?
    u go read the post he attached, it is not like you say. i find it very uncalled for.
    every industry will have black sheeps, what makes this one different.
    Member of the earth

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    OMG!!

Gilbert vs Gilbert!!

anyway, cool it man!!

thanks catchlights for explaning my intentions.

gilbert read deeper into my words, if you love your craft, my words will not affect you, if you use photography as a means to a end of something you want (like the 25 year old guy featured here), a wannabee in my words, then i detest your actions and motives.

i question some of the motives of these 'event shooters' when you see then in action and actual hear when they talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain View Post

gilbert read deeper into my words, if you love your craft, my words will not affect you, if you use photography as a means to a end of something you want (like the 25 year old guy featured here), a wannabee in my words, then i detest your actions and motives.

i question some of the motives of these 'event shooters' when you see then in action and actual hear when they talk about.
    talk about what??? sorry abt just now's post too

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain View Post

'event shooter' as you put it, may be newbs.
    i love taking photos, but at times find if someone could have guided me at that point in time i would not make that mistake, therefore i would go a few more times to get the right feel for it under that lighting condition and evironment.
    as i said that guy is sick and should be hung ( if it was me i would put him in a place filled with hungry dogs with on cloths.
    I have met PROs who are like teachers, they are willing to share. i detected those who put their nose high up there and laugh at those who are trying to learn.
    i must give you that there are those weird ones who do weird things, but i dun think it is other's right to pass judgement, unless he/she/it causes harm to others.

give newbs a chance and make friends.
    Member of the earth

i love taking photos, but at times find if someone could have guided me at that point in time i would not make that mistake, therefore i would go a few more times to get the right feel for it under that lighting condition and evironment.
    as i said that guy is sick and should be hung ( if it was me i would put him in a place filled with hungry dogs with on cloths.
    I have met PROs who are like teachers, they are willing to share. i detected those who put their nose high up there and laugh at those who are trying to learn.
    i must give you that there are those weird ones who do weird things, but i dun think it is other's right to pass judgement, unless he/she/it causes harm to others.

i never not give newbies any chance, i infact made many friends with lots of ppl, newbie or pros and still consider myself a newbie. If i have held my nose high i would not even bother posting and sharing my photographic finds and ideas.

I know he is gilbert, he knows i am gilbert, so?
    u go read the post he attached, it is not like you say. i find it very uncalled for.
    every industry will have black sheeps, what makes this one different.
    I agreed with his opinions on those event shooters, in facts, many photographers are sharing the same feeling, just that we don't want to voice out.

hey, chill out
    Mountain Training #101: Crouching Photographer Hidden Ladder

basically I find nothing wrong to go and shoot event, but all these show is for general public, why turn it into their private shooting session? must make until the show organizers make a rule that no photography is allow, so that everyone will be happy??

Blog Entries

you guys mean hum sup photographers?
    zoom in here, zoom in there
    touch here touch there is it?

cool down..... the topic is on the 25yo man.....

please guy...

No OTs....especially with the "doctor" stuff...

Dun see any connection....

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    cool down..... the topic is on the 25yo man.....
    ya, he's not very good looking and i bet his fotos are not much to shout at.

but i feel he should've at least posted them up in CS for some of us to critic and help him improve.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya, he's not very good looking and i bet his fotos are not much to shout at.

but i feel he should've at least posted them up in CS for some of us to critic and help him improve.
    mayb he too confident in himself liao... i seen from previous post he use those instance flim?

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    mayb he too confident in himself liao... i seen from previous post he use those instance flim?
    PLO!!!

Terry Richardson wannabe!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 38111213141518 ... LastLast