Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Exploiting the name photographer for selfish benefits?
    ???

Exploiting the model I can understand but Photographer???

a little slow today lar but what you mean

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Heh..i dun tink having him punished by canning n jail is enough..they should look up the old tribal ways where they torture u like hell until the day u can no longer breathe.That to me is PUNISHMENT.hhmmm..i tink i want to be "THE MYSTERIOUS PUNISHER" lady's version.

hahaahha..i tink can dream on
    :sweatsm: Kaname Chidori COOL!

feel like opening his guy eyes wide open and switch on flash gun on it !

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    feel like opening his guy eyes wide open and switch on flash gun on it !
    nah..thats light punishment leh..need more stronger ones..
    :sweatsm: Kaname Chidori COOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Vampira View Post
    Heh..i dun tink having him punished by canning n jail is enough..they should look up the old tribal ways where they torture u like hell until the day u can no longer breathe.That to me is PUNISHMENT.hhmmm..i tink i want to be "THE MYSTERIOUS PUNISHER" lady's version.

hahaahha..i tink can dream on
    wah lau! you remind me of the Haw paw villa 18 levels of hell punishment!!

scary!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
    无言的结局??
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Maybe this would dissuade people from taking advantage of minors.

http://www.occasionalhell.com/infdev...20of%20Anguish

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    无言的结局??
    无话可说

Send him to Iraq !

NB... see his photo makes me wanna puke...
    Since he like oral sex so much, he should be castrated... and let him perform on himself.
    That will help his inferiority complex.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    无话可说
    无聊透顶??

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    yeah, heard ( not confirmed since I only hear it ) that there're photographers shooting for Mags. after doing the actual swimsuit/sexy shoot for the mag. will tell the model to take off the top for "another pose". The extra pose are never used and is for "private viewing" and collection. Most of the models are not from agency and since it is for a mag already in the market, they do it thinking it's part of the job and they don't want to seem unprofessional and are hoping for more jobs.

Anyone heard the same?
    wow, i not very sure abt this, hidden details. i believe that when it come to press and media, all comditions would be listed.... in my experience in media, did not seen such case just as yet. so i think this does not happen in sg.... it is common for only 1 picture to be taken from the stack from a group of 50 pictures with no OOF or too tight crop, usuable pic

Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    wow, i not very sure abt this, hidden details. i believe that when it come to press and media, all comditions would be listed.... in my experience in media, did not seen such case just as yet. so i think this does not happen in sg.... it is common for only 1 picture to be taken from the stack from a group of 50 pictures with no OOF or too tight crop, usuable pic
    You do shoots for magazines?

wow, ad yourself here, me too, click my homepage for my portfolio
    Where's your homepage and portfolio? Can't find the link...
    Where's your collection? see see leh...
    Last edited by Youhong; 2nd March 2007 at 02:28 PM.

Yeah I agreed. My clients only chose those they like ( 1, the most 2 ) for printing and sometimes we can shoot 20 to 30 shots for 1 outfit.

As I said, from what I hear, it happened in SG and the problem is that when you're dealing with a new/non model without the advise of an agency, many things are not so clear cut. I'm not sure if it's true but having been in this line long enough, I know that this is possible, hack, some models will do almost anything to please the stylist/art director/ producers/photographer. Why do you think they say that modelling is a bitc*y business?

Yeah I agreed. My clients only chose those they like ( 1, the most 2 ) for printing and sometimes we can shoot 20 to 30 shots for 1 outfit.

As I said, from what I hear, it happened in SG and the problem is that when you're dealing with a new/non model without the advise of an agency, many things are not so clear cut. I'm not sure if it's true but having been in this line long enough, I know that this is possible, hack, some models will do almost anything to please the stylist/art director/ producers/photographer. Why do you think they say that modelling is a bitc*y business?
    whenever you mention you are a professional photographer, many people think that you able to see naked women everyday.
    shouldn't telling all these myths, it will only attract more wannabes want to be photographers.

You do shoots for magazines?

Where's your collection? see see leh...
    ya lor,compro_1975,where is your collection???

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    whenever you mention you are a professional photographer, many people think that you able to see naked women everyday.
    shouldn't telling all these myths, it will only attract more wannabes want to be photographers.

Oh Damn!! My intention is to warn wannabe models to be careful.

Anyway, only a small % of photographers shoot fashion on a daily basis, the rest, like me, shoot mostly products/industrial with a some model shoot here and there. Those "want to be" are welcome to join the trade. Those who can make it ( like joho, will03, etc... ) will and have make their mark, others will con't with their dreams of "want to be". One day when "want to be" realise "no money", will have to accept that they are "use2B12B"

PS: Me? I'm a old "12B" still trying to fig. out if I can "B"

Oh Damn!! My intention is to warn wannabe models to be careful.

Anyway, only a small % of photographers shoot fashion on a daily basis, the rest, like me, shoot mostly products/industrial with a some model shoot here and there. Those "want to be" are welcome to join the trade. Those who can make it ( like joho, will03, etc... ) will and have make their mark, others will con't with their dreams of "want to be". One day when "want to be" realise "no money", will have to accept that they are "use2B12B"

PS: Me? I'm a old "12B" still trying to fig. out if I can "B"
    whatever lah.
    anyway wannabe photographers also can make their name too, like this joker, on newspaper front page.

like ....... 咸湿"色"影师

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain View Post
    see what i mean, so many 'photographer posers wannabe' that tarnish the photographer's name, these are the very same camera sluts that should be shot, hang, and whip apart.

forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=2834898&postcount=54

why i was so cross as these type of people!
    i think that is very uncalled for.

'photographer posers wannabe', so your type 'PRO' big deal?
    'PRO' is because you can make a living of it, again big deal?
    there are ppl out there who want to learn and try. In Singapore, r there many chances to practice? not everyone including me knows what we are doing at times. If you 'PRO's are so good, see something not right, advice a bit la. Stand there laugh at ppl makes you big?
    Advice and maybe make a friend, who knows bring in business also can. Put your nose in the air, "eat wind ah"?
    'PRO's go school to learn or r u all born different.
    Everyone is strong in different areas.

For this Sick guy, like i said is SICK. so dun use it as a group.

I am a noob and i am proud of it. I make my money not from Photos and dun need to do so.

In events, if PROs are working and a newb is in your way, say something like "sorry, i am covering this event, could you make way?", not everyone wants to break your rice bowl one.

Lastly if you PROs are good at everything you do, go be a GOD.

Everyone is learning to improve and "WHAT COMES AROUND, GOES AROUND"
    Member of the earth

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast