Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 367

Thread: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

  1. #201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas View Post
    10pm lights off.. In darkness.. Anyway, wont see his face one what.. Its from the back! Hahahaha... Ignore the fats and carry on! Enjoy.. have fun! LOL

    This is a 1 to 1 private session. If TFCD than should be in the shower

    Better +1 before lock

  2. #202

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    talk to my friend abt it, he showed me this, i do not take credit of this picture, it was found hence i quote it
    Reminds me of Norbit! Hahahaha

  3. #203

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by shakespear View Post
    So?? does that give the guy the right to do that?? And he has already tarnished the name of photographers.

    This type of people makes me puke. Makes me wanna whack a F100 to his head man... anyone selling a spoilt F100?? I was cursing at that guy lor, when I heard the news.

    enough said man, I'm outta here. that piece of ****
    Why waste money and a nice camera on a scumbag like him?
    Just use a crowbar or a piece of wood.

  4. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    they r models?...

  5. #205

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Yet another black sheep that brings a bad name to photographers...

    Guys, please don't exploit photography as a means to know girls and take advantage of them, while model wannabes should also know that they shouldn't trust any Tom and Jerry that easily. Model wannabes should at least request to see the portfolio of those so-called photographers (of course, one can easily use other's work pretending to be theirs). Don't believe in some unknown guy telling you that he'll make you a model...

    That said, any model wannabes want to get AlvinZ photography for shoots?
    Last edited by Youhong; 2nd March 2007 at 12:13 PM.

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    He pleaded guilty already.
    now he can TFCD behind bars.

  7. #207

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Yet another black sheep that brings a bad name to photographers...

    Guys, please don't exploit photography as a means to know girls and take advantage of them, while model wannabes should also know that they shouldn't trust any Tom and Jerry that easily. Model wannabes should at least request to see the portfolio of those so-called photographers (of course, one can easily use other's work pretending to be theirs). Don't believe in some unknown guy telling you that he'll make you a model...

    That said, any model wannabes want to get AlvinZ photography for shoots?
    wow, ad yourself here, me too, click my homepage for my portfolio

  8. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    they r models?...
    ther are just young girls who don't know better. Someone comes along and tell them that they can be models, can earn good money, appear on cover of mags. etc .... Damn!! I hope his boyfriend treat him good good until he go weak in the legs on the day he gets his canning!!!
    Last edited by yqt; 2nd March 2007 at 12:21 PM. Reason: typo

  9. #209

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by compro_1975 View Post
    wow, ad yourself here, me too, click my homepage for my portfolio
    Where's your homepage and portfolio? Can't find the link...

  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    now he can TFCD behind bars.
    He's just getting what he give mah. Shoot outside now kanna shoot in jail

  11. #211

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Well, not only those so-called photographers (conman), I've heard from models that some pro/well-known? official,etc photographers also tried to get very touchy with them... Zhai big deal?

    Looks like it will be harder to get new faces for TFCD liao! IT Show coming soon!

  12. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Well, not only those so-called photographers (conman), I've heard from models that some pro/well-known? official,etc photographers also tried to get very touchy with them... Zhai big deal?

    Looks like it will be harder to get new faces for TFCD liao! IT Show coming soon!
    oh no, it's the attack of the *beep**beep* again! ahhhhhhhh ...

  13. #213

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Time to give out namecards...

  14. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Time to give out namecards...
    huh?

  15. #215

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    huh?
    To give out my namecards to recruit new faces...

    It has come to my attention that in the "Services Offered / Wanted" section that many are looking for models/model wannabes? for TFCD... But for some, no portfolio or link is being attached... Hmm... Not too sure if it should be made like the "Workshops, Studio/Model Shoots" section to be regulated or controlled?

  16. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    To give out my namecards to recruit new faces...
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

  17. #217
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    To give out my namecards to recruit new faces...
    simi sai???????
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Well, not only those so-called photographers (conman), I've heard from models that some pro/well-known? official,etc photographers also tried to get very touchy with them... Zhai big deal?

    Looks like it will be harder to get new faces for TFCD liao! IT Show coming soon!
    yeah, heard ( not confirmed since I only hear it ) that there're photographers shooting for Mags. after doing the actual swimsuit/sexy shoot for the mag. will tell the model to take off the top for "another pose". The extra pose are never used and is for "private viewing" and collection. Most of the models are not from agency and since it is for a mag already in the market, they do it thinking it's part of the job and they don't want to seem unprofessional and are hoping for more jobs.

    Anyone heard the same?

  19. #219

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    yeah, heard ( not confirmed since I only hear it ) that there're photographers shooting for Mags. after doing the actual swimsuit/sexy shoot for the mag. will tell the model to take off the top for "another pose". The extra pose are never used and is for "private viewing" and collection. Most of the models are not from agency and since it is for a mag already in the market, they do it thinking it's part of the job and they don't want to seem unprofessional and are hoping for more jobs.

    Anyone heard the same?
    Exploiting the name photographer for selfish benefits? Or maybe the picture turned out to be OOF or crop too tight liao...

  20. #220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    To give out my namecards to recruit new faces...
    At the IT show? But I thought most of them are already with agency. Those that are not mostly can't really model.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •