Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 58910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Innocent until proven guilty ?

If he is not, he would have protested

He pleaded guilty already.

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    That's a bit sensationalist... The Straits Times is a bit different... Take a look at the 3rd column. He contacted her over IRC, and she went to his house and had sex with him. He only took pictures during and after the act.

of course the reports are pro-victim, but if you take a step back... A 14-year-old-girl willingly went to the house of a 25-year-old man???
    i believe we are talking abt diff victim, i am talking abt the poor gal in the 2nd column..... the one who is force as for the 3rd, i not sure as the chinese paper had too little details

whatever it is... its very disturbing to know that there are such people..
    Mountain Training #101: Crouching Photographer Hidden Ladder

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    This guy will end up in jail and he'll be someone's "girlfriend" there.
    who will want a FAT and URLY "girlfriend"??
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Got hole can already... Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas View Post
    Yes! U're right... I remember seeing this 'advert' on some forums. The guy, looking for models to shoot for personal collection and is willing to pay up to $200 per hour. No nude and dont have to be good looking he claimed. I'm sure many girls will respond to the ad.
    yeah, no nude $200, than later tell the girl topless $250, nude $300, izit?
    lao dao!
    Something is not right. If anyone just want to shoot some nice pictures of a woman, even if it's nude, there're paid shoot here to join at much cheaper cost. I hope no one fell for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    the paper say he ad in internet to get the model. so did he ad in CS?
    How many ads you apply?

Quote Originally Posted by aloyyolaaloy View Post
    whatever it is... its very disturbing to know that there are such people..
    Its not new, such cases had happened before, in other forms...remember papers reporting abt how sex predators prowl internet chat rooms and IRC looking for young girls to con them to have sex with them.

Something is not right. If anyone just want to shoot some nice pictures of a woman, even if it's nude, there're paid shoot here to join at much cheaper cost. I hope no one fell for it.
    Private one on one shoot in hotel room or the guy's own room what...and then...

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    He only took pictures during and after the act.
    He still could hold the camera steady or did he use a tripods?

Oh, you'll be suprise. Many of the jailbirds there are also fathers and as precious.jas said, got hole can already.

this is some FAKE photographer try to con some girls to strip for them. not for real shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Its not new, such cases had happened before, in other forms...remember papers reporting abt how sex predators prowl internet chat rooms and IRC looking for young girls to con them to have sex with them.
    thats why its disturbing... if im a parent with 3 beautiful daughters... omg..
    i can understand why some parents are so protective...
    Last edited by aloyyolaaloy; 2nd March 2007 at 11:32 AM.
    Mountain Training #101: Crouching Photographer Hidden Ladder

wa... so handsome guy!!!!

he manutd fan ah?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

FAT and UGLY, wau lao eh, than must take lot of courage to do it.

FAT and UGLY, wau lao eh, than must take lot of courage to do it.
    10pm lights off.. In darkness.. Anyway, wont see his face one what.. Its from the back! Hahahaha... Ignore the fats and carry on! Enjoy.. have fun! LOL

this is some FAKE photographer try to con some girls to strip for them. not for real shoot.
    Yes I know. That's why when I get enquiries for studio rental from people I don't know, I'll ask a lot of question, like what's the shoot for, what's his expericence, etc ... and if I don't feel right about it, I tell them I don't rent out the studio for this kind of shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    woah. should send him to some secondary girl's school for corrective work order.
    Putting the wolf amongst the sheep. Good Idea.

10pm lights off.. In darkness.. Anyway, wont see his face one what.. Its from the back! Hahahaha... Ignore the fats and carry on! Enjoy.. have fun! LOL
    need not much strength too, auto bounce.... oily=no pain, better rides

talk to my friend abt it, he showed me this, i do not take credit of this picture, it was found hence i quote it
    Last edited by compro_1975; 2nd March 2007 at 11:50 AM.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 58910111215 ... LastLast