Page 1 of 19 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

Default 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

any1 read Shin Min Daily News today (01/03/2007) ?

One of the headlines was "ugly photographer forced models into bed....." ......any1 has the FULL story ...cant help it la ?....kay poh le..... is he one of us ?

or is this old news oredi ??? ...scan scan scan ..... let it served as a warning to all (photographers and young models)

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

nb...

ugly photographer... nb... heng ppl say i yandao... confirm never tarnish my reputation...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: 25 years old ugly photographer 'conned'/ forced 14 years old 'models' into bed ?

maybe one of the model shoot organizers who decided to earn some "extra" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by michhy View Post
    maybe one of the model shoot organizers who decided to earn some "extra" LOL
    huh?

should be cannot pay in cash, pay in 'tis' kind... or he is willing to do some extra donations...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Din buy newspaper... any please share the article? jialat, I can't read chinese... C6 for chinese...

Maybe someone can be kind enough to translate to english for the benefits of non-chinese here in CS too...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    nb...

ugly photographer... nb... heng ppl say i yandao... confirm never tarnish my reputation...
    the newspaper, ah ...must emphasise that he is UGLY ....Handsome can get away with murder meh ? ...... but I must say..... he is quite garang...intimitated the girls into bed several times

I want to know FULL story ....any1 ? CSI out there ?

Quote Originally Posted by AhV View Post
    the newspaper, ah ...must emphasise that he is UGLY ....Handsome can get away with murder meh ? ...... but I must say..... he is quite garang...intimitated the girls into bed several times

I want to know FULL story ....any1 ? CSI out there ?
    handsome can get away from rape... remember xiasuay? murder wise, u have to ask her in her afterlife liao... most likely she might write a will to say, if yandaos stab me, i willingly die in their arms...

anyway, you all be the judge ...... the newspaper published his face ..but it will be interestingly to know how he pulled it off

Money ? Blackmail ? extortion ? .....whats the 'trump cards' ? or pure intimidation ?

and GIRLS..... PLEASE BE CAREFUL IN YOUR PAID ASSIGNMENTS

AhV... NPNT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    AhV... NPNT!!!

ai ya.....I channel 5 one.....waiting for someone who reads chinese papers to fill in the 'blanks' ...I also know ...NPNT !!!

I peeked at the papers when I was at 7-11 just now ..... no chance to read full story la

heng ah!

i'm not 25 yrs old

Specially went down to get SHIN MIN Daily News...

See also:
    - THE STRAITS TIMES (HOME pg2)
    - Lian He Zhao Bao (pg 10)

but it will be interestingly to know how he pulled it off

Money ? Blackmail ? extortion ? .....whats the 'trump cards' ? or pure intimidation ?
    I think maybe he promised them opportunity to appear on cover page in National Geographic?

youhong ....now, the translation and story ...Chinese papers always have more details

youhong ....now, the translation and story ...Chinese papers always have more details
    Got say he used Nikon or Canon?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Got say he used Nikon or Canon?
    maybe leica?

Quote Originally Posted by Stereobox View Post
    heng ah!

i'm not 25 yrs old
    same here!

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I think maybe he promised them opportunity to appear on cover page in National Geographic?

National Geographic got sexy photo meh?

big title says 'Ugly Man posed as Photographer - Deceived 2 girls, brought them home for nude shoot and forced them into sex'

pink subtitle at the side says 'can you be my model'

other subtitles ...

'he is 25, victims are both 14'

'man faced with 16 charges'

'lawyer plead for leniency, says the man committed the crime because of low self esteem due to ugly physique'
    Last edited by eikin; 1st March 2007 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    big title says 'Ugly Man posed as Photographer - Deceived 2 girls, brought them home for nude shoot and forced them into sex'

pink subtitle at the side says 'can you be my model'
    beauty is in the eyes of the beholder! maybe the 2 girls think he is very handsome leh?!

Page 1 of 19 123611 ... LastLast