Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 89

Thread: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    25th February 2007...4D 1st prize number 9258...my car number for 5 yrs....NEVER buy after following for almost 4 yrs...if not can buy 1D m3!!!... can someone console me??

  2. #2
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    wa piang eh!!

    pain man!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #3

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    haha ..... my phone no. and my last car number >: 9996
    and i have never bought 4D .....
    always the Light, .... always.

  4. #4

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    sa yang sa yang!!

  5. #5
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    i juz gotto know today lah...juz got back to work today and my colleagues ask me how much i win?? i asked win what? they told me my car number 1st prize on sunday...tell u what...knees suddenly felt weak...

  6. #6

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    sa yang sa yang!!
    never strike is actually a blessing in disguise .....
    the worst is to strike $200,000 and then money consificated and still have to pay fine $1,500
    always the Light, .... always.

  7. #7
    Member kktan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lands behind the Wood
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    Wah lau eh... at least buy S$1 Big lah...

    Btw. i also didn't buy 4D of my car plate #

  8. #8
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    never strike is actually a blessing in disguise .....
    the worst is to strike $200,000 and then money consificated and still have to pay fine $1,500

    how come like that??

  9. #9
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kktan View Post
    Wah lau eh... at least buy S$1 Big lah...

    Btw. i also didn't buy 4D of my car plate #
    then better buy $1...

  10. #10

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i juz gotto know today lah...juz got back to work today and my colleagues ask me how much i win?? i asked win what? they told me my car number 1st prize on sunday...tell u what...knees suddenly felt weak...
    imagine... if you bought! now....wah rich ah! can buy D2Xs! 18-200mm. 70-200mm!

  11. #11

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    My number plate came out 2nd and 3rd prize on the same draw... i got $0 for prize money....

  12. #12

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    Ha ha ha ..

    Who knows ... maybe you buy it, the result is different
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    25th February 2007...4D 1st prize number 9258...my car number for 5 yrs....NEVER buy after following for almost 4 yrs...if not can buy 1D m3!!!... can someone console me??
    u not fated to buy 4D lah... imagine my parents previous previous car, never dio top 3 prize for 8 year kind, but then they also never buy.. no buy no dui... u buy u dui...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    25th February 2007...4D 1st prize number 9258...my car number for 5 yrs....NEVER buy after following for almost 4 yrs...if not can buy 1D m3!!!... can someone console me??
    The Mighty One in heaven got eyes one.

    He is saving you for $8 millions lottery win.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    imagine... if you bought! now....wah rich ah! can buy D2Xs! 18-200mm. 70-200mm!
    think not enuff to cover his initial investment and opportunity cost for last 5 years...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #16
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    imagine... if you bought! now....wah rich ah! can buy D2Xs! 18-200mm. 70-200mm!

    how to imagine?? now so sad...

  17. #17
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    不是你的财, 不进你口袋。
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  18. #18
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    The Mighty One in heaven got eyes one.

    He is saving you for $8 millions lottery win.

    bro...if i win bigger lottery 1st person i find u!! hope your mouth salty...in Malay "mulut masin" means when u say it might happen!!!
    Last edited by roDz; 1st March 2007 at 10:33 AM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    i just change car, hantum on new munber, my old number come out first prize...

  20. #20
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: my car number 4d 1st prize but never buy!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u not fated to buy 4D lah... imagine my parents previous previous car, never dio top 3 prize for 8 year kind, but then they also never buy.. no buy no dui... u buy u dui...
    If you got kena win one, a carshow girl will come to your dream to tell you to buy one.

    No carshow girl dream don't buy one.

    But if dream of yili maybe can try?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •