Thread: lens pen

Default lens pen

anyone knows where i can get my camera lens cleaned for free? i'm using a digital camera ...

should i get a lens pen instead? would it be able to clean away any dirt or stains and leave me with a completely clean lens?

Hmm anyone knows how much is a lens pen?

Default Re: lens pen

one costs around $14 or $15 i think.

it'll be a more worthy investment in getting a proper cleaning kit that'll cost around $10. can easily get them at any camera shop.

but of course if you need to clean your lens on the go and on the ground, a lenspen is quite good too. got one as a free gift and find it quite convenient. haha. but in the end when i go home i still clean my lenses properly..

regards,
    jizeng

oh ic... thanks for the info ... will get 1 soon

Lenspen is good.Costs $10 at CP.

Just bought a Lenspen ProPak I. for $19(from original price of $68) from CP peninsular today.
    the pack includes LensPen, Cell-Klear, DigiKlear, MiniPro II and MicroKlear.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjizeng View Post
    one costs around $14 or $15 i think.

it'll be a more worthy investment in getting a proper cleaning kit that'll cost around $10. can easily get them at any camera shop.

but of course if you need to clean your lens on the go and on the ground, a lenspen is quite good too. got one as a free gift and find it quite convenient. haha. but in the end when i go home i still clean my lenses properly..

regards,
    jizeng
    On the contrary, a lenspen is a better cleaning kit, much better than those solution-based cleaners.

Lenspen's compound removes oil and smears more efficiently than any solution-based cleaner without the risk of the solution sipping into the sides of the lens elements.

And like you said, lenspen is definitely more convenient that any solution-based cleaners out there currently.

But lenspen has a "limited" use; when you exhausted the compound you get a new lenspen.

For me, I bet on lenspen everytime.
    CS says, "We can't help you ignore yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by djed View Post
    Just bought a Lenspen ProPak I. for $19(from original price of $68) from CP peninsular today.
    the pack includes LensPen, Cell-Klear, DigiKlear, MiniPro II and MicroKlear.
    Hmm. Did you e-quote the price or was the price given to you as you enter the store?

Again, get from cleanroom! Free!

Quote Originally Posted by metallilan View Post
    Hmm. Did you e-quote the price or was the price given to you as you enter the store?
    Have gotten that price from one of those Lucky Plaza basement camera shops as well, ie. $19 for Lens Pen pro pack I.. Just fyi!

At that time I still thought he carrot chop me. =D

Quote Originally Posted by metallilan View Post
    The price tag on the box stated $19..i double check with them on the price tag.purchase and left.