Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Autobiography

  1. #1
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Autobiography

    Hi!
    Ladies n Gentlemen do u all still remember during our school days there is trend when we are about to graduate we used to write Autobiography for our classmate. Too bad i din have a book on them. (cos that time tot is a girly stuff so dun bother) (now Regratted )

    Never mind we would write lots of things paste photo
    Almost the whole class ( some even same level) will write, some will write essay...
    Some will write poem... the one i came across n sadly i only remember now during my pri school is this poem(the rest cant remember):

    千言萬語難下筆,
    不知從何來說起,
    心中只有七字句,
    就是永遠祝福你!


    Just wondering is there anymore we all can share and relive our school days!

  2. #2
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Autobiography

    床前明月光
    床底鞋两双
    两人脱光光
    度过好时光


    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default Re: Autobiography

    yes. last time i had one too

    pass around let me write something....but the autograph book lost liao.

  4. #4
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Autobiography

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    床前明月光
    床底鞋两双
    两人脱光光
    度过好时光



    Sure or not u wrote this for your friend?

  5. #5
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Autobiography

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    yes. last time i had one too

    pass around let me write something....but the autograph book lost liao.
    Lost while passing around or after u left school?

  6. #6
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Autobiography

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Sure or not u wrote this for your friend?
    got somemore leh 毛毛虫和黑风洞 poem.

    But i scare kena deregistered
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Autobiography

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Lost while passing around or after u left school?
    i remember i dun wanna write, but girls in class insist i have 1, so in the end i got a book with all the girls' and only a handful of guys write inside... and i chuck it in a box and now i think recycled somewhere already..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Autobiography

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    got somemore leh 毛毛虫和黑风洞 poem.

    But i scare kena deregistered
    pm me! wonder how it sounds like , tks in advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    床前明月光
    床底鞋两双
    两人脱光光
    度过好时光

    i remember in pri1, it goes:
    床前明月光,
    compro脱光光,
    摆在kopitiam,
    让人看到爽。

    actually this was copy from the liang si mei show one dun noe u guys still remember him/her

    i remember boyz in my pri class did not like to use different colour to write... all gals write

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Autobiography

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Hi!
    Ladies n Gentlemen do u all still remember during our school days there is trend when we are about to graduate we used to write Autobiography for our classmate. Too bad i din have a book on them. (cos that time tot is a girly stuff so dun bother) (now Regratted )

    Never mind we would write lots of things paste photo
    Almost the whole class ( some even same level) will write, some will write essay...
    Some will write poem... the one i came across n sadly i only remember now during my pri school is this poem(the rest cant remember):

    千言萬語難下筆,
    不知從何來說起,
    心中只有七字句,
    就是永遠祝福你!


    Just wondering is there anymore we all can share and relive our school days!
    Birds fly high hard to catch,
    Friends like you, hard to find.

    But dangz, all those who had written this never kept in touch liaoz. The only one who din write this kept in touch with me constantly even after more than 10yrs.

    So much for 'Friends like you' huh?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Autobiography

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Birds fly high hard to catch,
    Friends like you, hard to find.

    But dangz, all those who had written this never kept in touch liaoz. The only one who din write this kept in touch with me constantly even after more than 10yrs.

    So much for 'Friends like you' huh?
    think the hidden meaning is,

    Bird Friends Fly Like You, High hard to catch, hard to find.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Autobiography

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    think the hidden meaning is,

    Bird Friends Fly Like You, High hard to catch, hard to find.
    Or:

    Fly like you to catch high hard,
    Bird to find friends hard.

  12. #12
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Autobiography

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Birds fly high hard to catch,
    Friends like you, hard to find.

    But dangz, all those who had written this never kept in touch liaoz. The only one who din write this kept in touch with me constantly even after more than 10yrs.

    So much for 'Friends like you' huh?
    How irony!

  13. #13

    Default Re: Autobiography

    Yeah, remember the days after Primary 6 PSLE exams...

    1.
    头可破
    血可流
    学问不可不追求


    2.
    You are like ****,
    But I like you.
    Happy Days!
    (This guy later same BMT as me.)


    3.
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    God is my friend
    And so are you




  14. #14
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Autobiography

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Yeah, remember the days after Primary 6 PSLE exams...

    1.
    头可破
    血可流
    学问不可不追求


    2.
    You are like ****,
    But I like you.
    Happy Days!
    (This guy later same BMT as me.)


    3.
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    God is my friend
    And so are you



    Oh yeah... i remember the Roses one it is quite common!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •