Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. I intend to buy a PnS digital camera, and my options are still open as I do not want to buy hastily and end up with regrets. Current models that I'm considering are the
- Long battery life (approx 460 shots)
- Relatively low price ($477 includes 1GB SD card and carrying case)
- A lil doubtful over this model as the salespeople keep pushing this product, saying that it's among the better models but when I checked online, Casio doesn't seem to be leading in digital cameras. Friends commented that the salespeople might be trying to clear stock for this model.
- Meager reviews over this phone, saying that T10 is a better buy.
Nikon Coolpix S8
- Stylish design
- Slower shutter speed
Sony Cybershot T10
- Least noise when taken up to higher ISO levels when compared to the above 2 models
- Sexy Design
- Most expensive the above ($599 bundle with 1GB card and carrying case) ($477 without bundle)
- Expensive memory card
- Short battery life (approx 240 shots)
Will appreciate veterans' advice and suggestions on this matter.