Thread: Digital printing

Default Digital printing

Hi, I'd just like to know where you guys print out your digital photos. I usually go for Harvey Norman's easy printing machine but this time I'm working on a personal mini project -- an album compilation of my portrait shots so I was thinking of something more... 'high class'? Haha. What wuold you suggest, and I'd appreciate if you could quote me some rates. Thanks!

Default Re: Digital printing

for a safe (ie. hassle free) option can try fotohub...

Quote Originally Posted by nadia View Post
    Hi, I'd just like to know where you guys print out your digital photos. I usually go for Harvey Norman's easy printing machine but this time I'm working on a personal mini project -- an album compilation of my portrait shots so I was thinking of something more... 'high class'? Haha. What wuold you suggest, and I'd appreciate if you could quote me some rates. Thanks!
    hi, i'm facing the same problem here, but its more of a book compilation though.. any pros wish to help?? thanks! =D

do PM me for what you need and quotation.

I am interested to know too.... to be more specified .... I want to print and bind like a coffee table album .... like those newly-weds got their AD photo collage from ... where does those photographers get them printed?

Any advice?