Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Anyone using Digicabi's 30L dry cabinet?

  1. #41

    Default Re: Anyone using Digicabi's 30L dry cabinet?

    Quote Originally Posted by absoluthal View Post
    been doing this for nearly a week but the rh remains at 30% the max....
    wat to be done now??
    can somebody help pls.....

    just picked up one AD30L at Plaza Singapura....there is a 40L demo set selling at $139...also the 50L at promotion, $155 (with one dry box worth $24.90)...

    was contemplating to pick up the bigger capacity DC given the smaller price difference but think the 30L would be suffice for me at least in the next one year or so....i do not foresee buying those long long telephoto lens so the 30L sound alright to me, wouldn't wanted to be tempted in filling up the DC

    now adjusted the knob at 9pm, see if the RH would stabilised....

    meanwhile, is it ok to put my gears in or have to wait for a week as posted here?

  2. #42
    Senior Member xunjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapura
    Posts
    6,490

    Default Re: Anyone using Digicabi's 30L dry cabinet?

    Quote Originally Posted by mamangrock View Post
    Is constant 43 rh % ok?
    45-55% would be just nice..

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Katong
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Anyone using Digicabi's 30L dry cabinet?

    Quote Originally Posted by mamangrock View Post
    Is constant 43 rh % ok?
    Should be ok. Anything between 40-50%RH is recommended for photography gears/optics.

    Regards,
    Arto.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Anyone using Digicabi's 30L dry cabinet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artosoft View Post
    Should be ok. Anything between 40-50%RH is recommended for photography gears/optics.

    Regards,
    Arto.
    Ahh sounds good...my dry cab is still so unstable...can never hit the 45-55 range...haha either 44% or 56%

  5. #45
    Senior Member xunjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapura
    Posts
    6,490

    Default Re: Anyone using Digicabi's 30L dry cabinet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rol View Post
    Ahh sounds good...my dry cab is still so unstable...can never hit the 45-55 range...haha either 44% or 56%
    haha.. miss by just a tiny whiny bit only.. hope yours get stablised soon.. or u need very delicate n accurate fingers to turn the knob liao..

  6. #46

    Default Re: Anyone using Digicabi's 30L dry cabinet?

    Hi, I bought a digi-cabi 30L at IT Show on Sat. It's an analog thermo. I've turned it on for the past few days, and no matter how i turn the knob, the RH is always between 80-90%. I've left the knob at the medium zone for about one day, and nothing changed.

    So is it normal, and i have to wait like, 1 week, for it to stabilise as some of you said? Or did I do anything wrong?

    I'd appreciate you guys' advice.

  7. #47

    Default Re: Anyone using Digicabi's 30L dry cabinet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rol View Post
    Ahh sounds good...my dry cab is still so unstable...can never hit the 45-55 range...haha either 44% or 56%
    44% ok liao mah.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Anyone using Digicabi's 30L dry cabinet?

    Quote Originally Posted by pippodiddo View Post
    Hi, I bought a digi-cabi 30L at IT Show on Sat. It's an analog thermo. I've turned it on for the past few days, and no matter how i turn the knob, the RH is always between 80-90%. I've left the knob at the medium zone for about one day, and nothing changed.

    So is it normal, and i have to wait like, 1 week, for it to stabilise as some of you said? Or did I do anything wrong?

    I'd appreciate you guys' advice.
    Put a second hygrometer to confirm the %RH.
    Also check the seal of the door.

  9. #49
    Senior Member xunjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapura
    Posts
    6,490

    Default Re: Anyone using Digicabi's 30L dry cabinet?

    Quote Originally Posted by ipin View Post
    Put a second hygrometer to confirm the %RH.
    Also check the seal of the door.
    that could be a possible method.. maybe the hygrometer is abit faulty..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •