Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Which Macro Lens?

  1. #21
    Member fv18m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North of S'pore
    Posts
    410

    Default Re: Which Macro Lens?

    Thanx alot for the info. Will pop by my regular shop soon to try out the lenses. Just 1 more que - how to test Macro lenses in the Shop? Any tips?
    The DIFFERENCE is not in the "Cue", it is in the SKILLS...

  2. #22

    Default Re: Which Macro Lens?

    Quote Originally Posted by fv18m View Post
    Thanx alot for the info. Will pop by my regular shop soon to try out the lenses. Just 1 more que - how to test Macro lenses in the Shop? Any tips?
    Just shot the seller nose ...and review the result from LCD ....

  3. #23
    Senior Member xunjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapura
    Posts
    6,490

    Default Re: Which Macro Lens?

    Quote Originally Posted by vito View Post
    Just shot the seller nose ...and review the result from LCD ....
    look @ his pores on his nose?? hehe..

  4. #24
    Member fv18m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North of S'pore
    Posts
    410

    Default Re: Which Macro Lens?

    Bro,

    not intending to buy the lens to shoot some ("surface of moon") pores... Looking at flowers & insects leh... Anyway, is the Tamron powerful enough to close in on insects, like those fellow CSers always post in the Macro Photog thread... Please advise..

    Quote Originally Posted by vito View Post
    Just shot the seller nose ...and review the result from LCD ....
    The DIFFERENCE is not in the "Cue", it is in the SKILLS...

  5. #25

    Default Re: Which Macro Lens?

    Tamron 90mm is great... I have some insect pics in some pages of the flickr link below...
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    My Photos@Flickr

  6. #26
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    ClubSNAP community
    Posts
    2,775

    Default Re: Which Macro Lens?

    Most of mine are taken using the Tamron 90mm too, though some indicated are done with a Coolpix. Check out the links below.

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=251366
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=209507

  7. #27
    Senior Member xunjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapura
    Posts
    6,490

    Default Re: Which Macro Lens?

    Quote Originally Posted by fv18m View Post
    Bro,

    not intending to buy the lens to shoot some ("surface of moon") pores... Looking at flowers & insects leh... Anyway, is the Tamron powerful enough to close in on insects, like those fellow CSers always post in the Macro Photog thread... Please advise..
    test e lens by shooting the tiny wordings on the dollar notes is a good way to test e lens also.. hehe. .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •