Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 84

Thread: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    795

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    1. CYRN
    2. Lightning
    3. Nisa
    4. LotusFairy
    5. Maddyks
    6. frostyIntrepid
    7. Heheapa
    8. dcam888 (in case anyone can't make it)
    9. chong_lim
    10. SnappyAntz
    11. Cherkel
    12. PhotoSnapper
    13. tomshen
    14. compro_1975
    15. Jer
    16. Shocky
    17. CaeSiuM
    18. zcf
    19. NoHorseRun
    20. Tim
    21. skopio
    22. Loupisk
    23. eow
    24. Canonised
    25. leejay


    27. jacob (in case anyone can't make it)
    28. nyxx88 (in case 5 persons cannot make it :P)
    29. eng_keow (---ditto--ditto-----)
    30. SpitFir3 (incase they are kind and decide to let more)
    31. JWT ( get in line, dude )
    32. oeyvind
    33. zhangyb
    34. agape01 (just in case they decide to let 40 people in)
    35 Nikonrus (ditto)
    36 M MBR ( hope... hope... hope... )
    37 eyesthruthelens

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    988

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    leejay will be taking over my slot.


    1. CYRN
    2. Lightning
    3. Nisa
    4. LotusFairy
    5. Maddyks
    6.
    7. Heheapa
    8. dcam888 (in case anyone can't make it)
    9. chong_lim
    10. SnappyAntz
    11. Cherkel
    12. PhotoSnapper
    13. tomshen
    14. compro_1975
    15. Jer
    16. Shocky
    17. CaeSiuM
    18. zcf
    19. NoHorseRun
    20. Tim
    21. skopio
    22. Loupisk
    23. eow
    24. Canonised
    25. leejay


    27. jacob (in case anyone can't make it)
    28. nyxx88 (in case 5 persons cannot make it :P)
    29. eng_keow (---ditto--ditto-----)
    30. SpitFir3 (incase they are kind and decide to let more)
    31. JWT ( get in line, dude )
    32. oeyvind
    33. zhangyb
    34. agape01 (just in case they decide to let 40 people in)
    35 Nikonrus (ditto)
    36 M MBR ( hope... hope... hope... )
    37 eyesthruthelens

  3. #63

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by frostyIntrepid View Post
    leejay will be taking over my slot.


    1. CYRN
    2. Lightning
    3. Nisa
    4. LotusFairy
    5. Maddyks
    6.
    7. Heheapa
    8. dcam888 (in case anyone can't make it)
    9. chong_lim
    10. SnappyAntz
    11. Cherkel
    12. PhotoSnapper
    13. tomshen
    14. compro_1975
    15. Jer
    16. Shocky
    17. CaeSiuM
    18. zcf
    19. NoHorseRun
    20. Tim
    21. skopio
    22. Loupisk
    23. eow
    24. Canonised
    25. leejay


    27. jacob (in case anyone can't make it)
    28. nyxx88 (in case 5 persons cannot make it :P)
    29. eng_keow (---ditto--ditto-----)
    30. SpitFir3 (incase they are kind and decide to let more)
    31. JWT ( get in line, dude )
    32. oeyvind
    33. zhangyb
    34. agape01 (just in case they decide to let 40 people in)
    35 Nikonrus (ditto)
    36 M MBR ( hope... hope... hope... )
    37 eyesthruthelens
    bro it should be jacob rite?
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  4. #64

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    Thanks and see yo guys!

  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    988

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    bro, it's getting messy here.

    leejay is still first in the waiting list when I discuss with him.

    No idea when he took over the last shot.

  6. #66

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    Hmm? Why ullyss got pulled out in pg. 3 #57? Better confirm again, guys.

    Thanks to frosty. ^_^

    Yeah, eow is right. If ullyss is confirmed not going, we should just chuck in jacob.
    Last edited by leejay; 1st March 2007 at 10:22 AM.

  7. #67
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Hmm? Why ullyss got pulled out in pg. 3 #57? Better confirm again, guys.

    Thanks to frosty. ^_^

    Yeah, eow is right. If ullyss is confirmed not going, we should just chuck in jacob.
    i believe you meant "put" my name in instead of "chuck" in.
    already pm Tulip123 who pulled out "ullyss".

    sigh......

  8. #68

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    anyone what to meet up and go up together? PM me....

  9. #69

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    dude, i don't even know of this thread until today.
    I didnt even put my nick down for this, someone else did.
    you can have my spot, i'm not going
    -end


    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Hmm? Why ullyss got pulled out in pg. 3 #57? Better confirm again, guys.

    Thanks to frosty. ^_^

    Yeah, eow is right. If ullyss is confirmed not going, we should just chuck in jacob.

  10. #70

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    Alright man, thanks for the clarification. Jacob, eow and compro, see you there.

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore - Balestier Rd
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    Could someone do me a massive favour and confirm who the final 25 are please?

    If you could reply to this message with the confirmed list that would be fantastic.

    I'll need to give this list to our reception for you to all check your names off against

    Cheers

    -Nic

  12. #72

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    1. CYRN
    2. Lightning
    3. Nisa
    4. LotusFairy
    5. Maddyks
    6. leejay
    7. Heheapa
    8. dcam888
    9. chong_lim
    10. SnappyAntz
    11. Cherkel
    12. PhotoSnapper
    13. tomshen
    14. compro_1975
    15. Jer
    16. Shocky
    17. CaeSiuM
    18. zcf
    19. NoHorseRun
    20. Tim
    21. skopio
    22. Loupisk
    23. eow
    24. Canonised
    25. jacob

    Hey, Nic. That would be all, I suppose. Cheers~

  13. #73

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by elw00d View Post
    Could someone do me a massive favour and confirm who the final 25 are please?

    If you could reply to this message with the confirmed list that would be fantastic.

    I'll need to give this list to our reception for you to all check your names off against

    Cheers

    -Nic
    err nick names does not = to actual name... i believe we would hav to giv our nicks too then at the counter

  14. #74

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    can just imagine the receptionist's facial expression when he/she look at the list with bunch of funny names...
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  15. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Singapore - Balestier Rd
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    lol - Yes you'll need to identify yourself with both your real name and forum nick

    Cheers

    -Nic

  16. #76
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Former CS Senior Member
    Posts
    3,059

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    UPDATED list


    1. CYRN
    2. Lightning
    3. Nisa
    4. LotusFairy
    5. Maddyks
    6. leejay
    7. Heheapa
    8. dcam888
    9. chong_lim
    10. SnappyAntz
    11. Cherkel
    12. PhotoSnapper
    13. tomshen
    14. compro_1975
    15. Jer
    16. Shocky
    17. CaeSiuM
    18. zcf
    19. NoHorseRun
    20. Tim
    21. skopio
    22. Loupisk
    23. eow
    24. Canonised
    25. nyxx88

  17. #77

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    Some kind sould just informed me that I got in the list at the last minute. BUT... I already made alternative plans thinking I didn't make it. So, slot 25 is now free....

    Can the organizer give that slot to someone on the wait list?

    ---------------

    1. CYRN
    2. Lightning
    3. Nisa
    4. LotusFairy
    5. Maddyks
    6. leejay
    7. Heheapa
    8. dcam888
    9. chong_lim
    10. SnappyAntz
    11. Cherkel
    12. PhotoSnapper
    13. tomshen
    14. compro_1975
    15. Jer
    16. Shocky
    17. CaeSiuM
    18. zcf
    19. NoHorseRun
    20. Tim
    21. skopio
    22. Loupisk
    23. eow
    24. Canonised
    25.

  18. #78

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    can just imagine the receptionist's facial expression when he/she look at the list with bunch of funny names...
    ya, had this impression when writing the above post

    Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88 View Post
    Some kind sould just informed me that I got in the list at the last minute. BUT... I already made alternative plans thinking I didn't make it. So, slot 25 is now free....

    Can the organizer give that slot to someone on the wait list?

    ---------------

    1. CYRN
    2. Lightning
    3. Nisa
    4. LotusFairy
    5. Maddyks
    6. leejay
    7. Heheapa
    8. dcam888
    9. chong_lim
    10. SnappyAntz
    11. Cherkel
    12. PhotoSnapper
    13. tomshen
    14. compro_1975
    15. Jer
    16. Shocky
    17. CaeSiuM
    18. zcf
    19. NoHorseRun
    20. Tim
    21. skopio
    22. Loupisk
    23. eow
    24. Canonised
    25.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Thank you for the interest shown in this meetup. Unfortunately due to space constraints we really have to limit participation to the first 25 people on the list. Thus, we will not be accepting any more registrations unless people start taking their name off.

    To be fair to others, if your name is in the Top 25 and you are unable to make it:-
    a) Please remove your name from the main list
    a) Add in the next person on the reserve list; AND
    b) PM the person to let him/her know that he/she is now on the main list.

    Thanks again for the interest, and we will definitely be arranging additional sessions with Microsoft after seeing the response for this session.
    i believe you are in a better position to notify the next in line

  19. #79

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    The next one is Eng Keow?

  20. #80
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: Microsoft-ClubSNAP Photography Enthusiasts meeting

    Well, some people getting lucky and some like me unlucky. Last minute meeting at the lab. Have to drive in this rain haishhh Spitfir3 ur in mate..


    ---------------

    1. CYRN
    2. Lightning
    3. Nisa
    4. LotusFairy
    5. SpitFir3
    6. leejay
    7. Heheapa
    8. dcam888
    9. chong_lim
    10. SnappyAntz
    11. Cherkel
    12. PhotoSnapper
    13. tomshen
    14. compro_1975
    15. Jer
    16. Shocky
    17. CaeSiuM
    18. zcf
    19. NoHorseRun
    20. Tim
    21. skopio
    22. Loupisk
    23. eow
    24. Canonised
    25. eng_keow (based on nyxx88's withdrawal)

    Come visit my Flickr :)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •