Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 171

Thread: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

  1. #101

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by look4raymond View Post
    I think if Fergie became the coach of Liverpool, i really think Liverpool can win the premiership.

    YaYa alex freakingson is the best of the best in EPL

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i betted on liverpool to win during the barcelona vs liverpool during the champions league...i HUAT liao.

    now i m going to place my faith in liverpool again by betting on them to WIN again.

    LIVERPOOL....GO! GO! GO!

  3. #103

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post
    I have lots of respect for Man Utd...but everytime I see Alex Fergie...he make me sick! He looks as though his heart will pop out of his mouth when he celebrates a goal. Look at Rafa...so cool! So in control!
    Ya, Rafa is the coolest.... Remember in a recent game (can't remember which team they are playing against), the ball came near to him and when he tried to kick the ball back to the player, he slipped and fell.... in front of a capacity crowd and worldwide 'live' audiences... Now that's COOL
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

  4. #104
    Member kktan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lands behind the Wood
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Ya, i remember that... real cool man.

    Go Go, goal goal goooooooooooooal........................

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    East Coast Sinjaipur
    Posts
    82

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post
    attire: PLEASE put on a Liverpool jersey of any era during the shoot!
    Good idea. Does anyone have any of those antique jerseys from when Liverpool last won the Premiership title?

  6. #106
    Member kktan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lands behind the Wood
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Are you referring to those body hugging type of jerseys during the 80's???

  7. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    East Coast Sinjaipur
    Posts
    82

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by kktan View Post
    Are you referring to those body hugging type of jerseys during the 80's???
    Must be. Ever since the styles changed, Liverpool can only play well in cup games. Maybe it's because guys no longer have long, long hair? Maybe they have all Samsons on their team and haircut makes them weak. Maybe they have all Simpsons on their team and all cartoon.



    joking la.... let's wait til Saturday then can see who gets to laugh.

  8. #108

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    I think I'll just be a spoilsport and predict a 2-2 draw

  9. #109
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippsy View Post
    Good idea. Does anyone have any of those antique jerseys from when Liverpool last won the Premiership title?
    i haf.

    the tight fitting 1981 european cup win.
    the CANDY jersey white and Red.

    i'm not some of the younger fans like the one featured in the NEWPAPER. wat edwin raja or something like tat la. F9. glory-seeker.

    next yr he'll be a chelski fan.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #110

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippsy View Post
    Must be. Ever since the styles changed, Liverpool can only play well in cup games. Maybe it's because guys no longer have long, long hair? Maybe they have all Samsons on their team and haircut makes them weak. Maybe they have all Simpsons on their team and all cartoon.



    joking la.... let's wait til Saturday then can see who gets to laugh.

  11. #111
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    but sad to say, my jerseys now too tight-fitting.

    i gained some extra round my waist o'er the years.



    suddenly i look so sexy with the extras round my waist...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #112
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippsy View Post
    Must be. Ever since the styles changed, Liverpool can only play well in cup games. Maybe it's because guys no longer have long, long hair? Maybe they have all Samsons on their team and haircut makes them weak. Maybe they have all Simpsons on their team and all cartoon.



    joking la.... let's wait til Saturday then can see who gets to laugh.
    i only know we dun haf FLYING WINGERS. hehehehe

    FLYING WINGERS who might not be around next season.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #113

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i haf.

    the tight fitting 1981 european cup win.
    the CANDY jersey white and Red.

    i'm not some of the younger fans like the one featured in the NEWPAPER. wat edwin raja or something like tat la. F9. glory-seeker.

    next yr he'll be a chelski fan.
    Liverpool always have their sponsors names starting with C:
    - CROWN PAINTS
    - CANDY
    - CARLSBURG

    maybe next generation: CLUB SNAP!

  14. #114
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    but sad to say, my jerseys now too tight-fitting.

    i gained some extra round my waist o'er the years.



    suddenly i look so sexy with the extras round my waist...
    bro...i can call u jan molby...

  15. #115
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post
    Liverpool always have their sponsors names starting with C:
    - CROWN PAINTS
    - CANDY
    - CARLSBURG

    maybe next generation: CLUB SNAP!
    cool idea... can have discounted match tickets or can be Liverpool fc official photog...

  16. #116

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    bro...i can call u jan molby...


    MY DAD LOOKS LIKE IAN RUSH BUT HE IS A MAN UTD FAN....

  17. #117
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    bro...i can call u jan molby...
    not there yet but at the rate i'm going, i jus might be.

    still remember the classic Championship Manager rating for jan molby...


    alot of 20... but pace 1.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #118

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    not there yet but at the rate i'm going, i jus might be.

    still remember the classic Championship Manager rating for jan molby...


    alot of 20... but pace 1.


    bro i never met you before...but something tell me we sure can click...you dam funny...

  19. #119
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post


    MY DAD LOOKS LIKE IAN RUSH BUT HE IS A MAN UTD FAN....
    I can imagine a war brewing in your homefront this Sat.

  20. #120
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: If We Beat Man Utd This Sat!

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post


    bro i never met you before...but something tell me we sure can click...you dam funny...
    he's a good guy...

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •