Thread: Opt Out Choice for transplant

Default Opt Out Choice for transplant

Anyone knows how to opt out for organ transplant?

Default Re: Opt Out Choice for transplant

There's a form somewhere someplace where you have to fill in something.

Well something like that. You get the idea.

There's a form somewhere someplace where you have to fill in something.

Well something like that. You get the idea.

http://www.moh.gov.sg/cmaweb/attachm...Form020704.pdf

download the pdf, print it, fill up & mail it...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Also, good to notify someone close to you like parents or siblings or spouse... just in case. Not sure if you will be provided with a card to indicate that you have opted out, if they provide one, carry it in your wallet all the time.

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Also, good to notify someone close to you like parents or siblings or spouse... just in case. Not sure if you will be provided with a card to indicate that you have opted out, if they provide one, carry it in your wallet all the time.

../azul123
    normally they will run check with their system before removing your parts. If your name is in the opt out, they should never ever have ideas on your parts.

imagine the worst scenario... kena rob, then battered with a rod on the head and left for dead, a passerby came along & dial for ambulance, MO certify brain dead but patient is unidentifiable, happen so tis patient have a rare blood group and his kidneys are intact and could save 2 lives... should the doc take his kidneys and give to 2 other patients or should he wait... vital signs are failing by the minute... so ... *of course i dunno the answer...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    normally they will run check with their system before removing your parts. If your name is in the opt out, they should never ever have ideas on your parts.

imagine the worst scenario... kena rob, then battered with a rod on the head and left for dead, a passerby came along & dial for ambulance, MO certify brain dead but patient is unidentifiable, happen so tis patient have a rare blood group and his kidneys are intact and could save 2 lives... should the doc take his kidneys and give to 2 other patients or should he wait... vital signs are failing by the minute... so ... *of course i dunno the answer...
    I guess this question is best answered, in moral, in conscience and in integrity, by oneself.

In fact, we all know our own answers (as long as we can answer to Heaven and Earth with a clear conscience), why seek the answers of others?

Or worse some other people's live more "important" than yours, so "sacrifice" your spare parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post

This world still got moral and conscience? Hard to believe. All working towards $$$$$$$
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    I guess this question is best answered, in moral, in conscience and in integrity, by oneself.

In fact, we all know our own answers (as long as we can answer to Heaven and Earth with a clear conscience), why seek the answers of others?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper ShutterBug View Post
    Or worse some other people's live more "important" than yours, so "sacrifice" your spare parts.
    hmm... so wat if they accidentally 'lost' your identification?