Thread: The World's Biggest Shaving Event, Fountain of Wealth, Suntec City

Default The World's Biggest Shaving Event, Fountain of Wealth, Suntec City

GET READY TO BREAK A WORLD RECORD!!!

The World's Biggest Shaving Event
    Date:3rd March 2007
    Time: 1800hrs - 2100hrs
    Venue:Foutain of Wealth, Suntec City
    Register for free* at www.gillettefusion.com.sg

Shave for a good cause.Gillette will donate $5 to The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund for each participant.
    *Registration is on a first-come-first served basis.Closing date:25th Feb 2007.

What you will get after the event,You will take home a FREE Gillette Fusion razor and T-shirt (worth $25).

So why wait, do register and i will see you guys there.
    Gillette, The Best a Man Can Get.

Default Re: The World's Biggest Shaving Event, Fountain of Wealth, Suntec City

Shave where?

Hee hee.

Dun even know shave where...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

gillette shaver normally used in which area of your body?

for males.. chin or moustache i guess.

the shavers made for females are for legs..

Quote Originally Posted by Jackals View Post
    gillette shaver normally used in which area of your body?
    Cannot tell you.

This kind of thing also ask, chey! Obviously one part of the body of a man MUST be always be kept smooth!

any folks organising a CS outing?

organize CS outing go there shave ah?

Quote Originally Posted by FilterFunk View Post
    for males.. chin or moustache i guess.

the shavers made for females are for legs..
    i thought used hair removal cream?

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    i thought used hair removal cream?
    Shaver safer leh. Hair removal cream swipe here swipe there, no more eyebrows already. =D

hahah .. u should ask what some guys do to those 'super extra' idiots in NS ... hahaha ... with shaver or hair-removal cream ...

hahaha ... ok ok .. sorry for the OT ah ... but really ... shave chin/upper lip ah? ... nothing much to shave how? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackals View Post
    GET READY TO BREAK A WORLD RECORD!!!

The World's Biggest Shaving Event
    Date:3rd March 2007
    Time: 1800hrs - 2100hrs
    Venue:Foutain of Wealth, Suntec City
    Register for free* at www.gillettefusion.com.sg

Shave for a good cause.Gillette will donate $5 to The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund for each participant.
    *Registration is on a first-come-first served basis.Closing date:25th Feb 2007.

What you will get after the event,You will take home a FREE Gillette Fusion razor and T-shirt (worth $25).

So why wait, do register and i will see you guys there.
    Gillette, The Best a Man Can Get.
    error in ur post

eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Expiredyoghurt View Post
    hahah .. u should ask what some guys do to those 'super extra' idiots in NS ... hahaha ... with shaver or hair-removal cream ...

hahaha ... ok ok .. sorry for the OT ah ... but really ... shave chin/upper lip ah? ... nothing much to shave how? ...
    go under.

For moustache, I normally use pluckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmodel View Post
    For moustache, I normally use pluckers.
    ouch.

ouch.
    yeah man ... i used to do that ... till it hurt too much .. so i just shave .. still pluck the chin hair tho ..

ouch.
    Dun find it really painful for me. Perhaps used to it. At least its neater and grow alot slower as compared to shaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmodel View Post
    Dun find it really painful for me. Perhaps used to it. At least its neater and grow alot slower as compared to shaving.
    pluck is shiok sia... esp those can see roots kind...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.