Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 58910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Arrogance? Lets see who is more arrogance. It's not even the CL final and you already claimed your club going to win it the 6th times. Way to go, man. Alot of big guns waiting for you along the way.

~la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la~

by the way, 5times!!!!! 5times!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

by the way, 5times!!!!! 5times!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this thread about the EPL match or CL? Go and start a CL thread and brag about your 5 times.

Is this thread about the EPL match or CL? Go and start a CL thread and brag about your 5 times.

take it easy!! the match yet to start!!

u can brag all u want to, too! jus that its either ur bragging or my bragging will get louder and MORE after the game on sat!!

take it easy!! the match yet to start!!

u can brag all u want to, too! jus that its either ur bragging or my bragging will get louder and MORE after the game on sat!!

Yeah right! Since this one is about EPL matches, it is more befitting than ranting about your CL win. How about this?

ManU - 8 times
    Arsenal - 3 times
    Chelski - 2 times
    Blackburn - 1 times
    Liverpool - 0 (still waiting)

Yeah right! Since this one is about EPL matches, it is more befitting than ranting about your CL win. How about this?

ManU - 8 times
    Arsenal - 3 times
    Chelski - 2 times
    Blackburn - 1 times
    Liverpool - 0 (still waiting)
    no say abt this...but,epl or 1st div of old,they r English champions...unless one of them doesnt represent England???

Liverpool is 16 times champion of England if i am not wrong... way to catch up the rest of the teams.

I think we figured out it was 18 times in another thread. Mostly a long, long time ago.

ManU have won it 15 times (not yet counting this year) and Arseholenal 13 times, if memory serves me correctly. Chelski - a wooping three times. Yawn.

Has it occured to anyboy that
    Liverpool will only play their best games ag Man U and in CL ?

Let the Red Devil crash the Red Poodles in Anfield.....

Unleased the Devil in U .......Man

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    by 2 goals... ?? bro...small bet bro how? jus a teh tarik...
    Yoz, whether Man U won by 2 goals or 1 goal, I still buy you teh tarik la??? Where you watching the match???

Quote Originally Posted by Bobman View Post
    Yoz, whether Man U won by 2 goals or 1 goal, I still buy you teh tarik la??? Where you watching the match???
    I am sure if Man U win, anyone of the supporters here would be glad to buy teh terik.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobman View Post
    work lah bro...Liverpool win for sure...take it as teh tarik on me...

ManU - 8 times???? dun care la!
    Arsenal - 3 times???? wat?
    Chelski - 2 times???? wat?
    Blackburn - 1 times??? wat? u talking to me?

Liverpool - 18 times English League Champions. top that!!!!

Tomolo is the game. Com'on You REDS!!!!!

If MAN U WIN, OR EVEN DRAW, I WILL SHOUT MAN U horray 3 TIMES HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will never happen!!!

Reina salutes fellow stopper:

Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina feels the excellent form of fellow stopper Edwin van der Sar has been key to United's success this season.

The 36-year-old Dutchman has been a virtual ever present in the Premiership and has helped ensure the Reds have one of the best defensive records in the league.

United are also in the driving seat in their Champions League last 16 tie against Lille and earlier this week booked their place in the FA Cup quarter-finals.

Ahead of United's lunchtime trip to Anfield on Saturday, Reina has hailed van der Sar as one of the best in the world, but the Spaniard remains confident he'll be on the winning side this weekend.

"Edwin is a big part of their success. He is so consistent and one of the best keepers in the world," declared Reina. "But, collectively, United are playing so much better than last season.

"I don't know why. Perhaps it is the return of Paul Scholes that made the difference and the form of Cristiano Ronaldo. They give United great balance.

"We fully expect to repeat the performance and victory we got at home to Chelsea and take all three points off United," added the 24-year-old keeper.

"We won't give up on the title until it's mathematically impossible but we aren't preoccupied with it, we're just concentrating on winning the United game."

Quote Originally Posted by smurfman View Post
    If MAN U WIN, OR EVEN DRAW, I WILL SHOUT MAN U horray 3 TIMES HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will never happen!!!
    Ok, I mark your words. Better be true to your words. I will congratulate Liverpool here if they win. Set? Will never happened? Nothing is impossible.

Silencing the Kop:

Liverpool are celebrating the centenary of Anfield’s famous stand this season. They’ve not always had it their own way, however. In this two-part feature, we recall when United silenced the Kop…

Wayne Rooney Liverpool 0 Manchester United 1, 15 January 2005
    Returning to Anfield in the red of United instead of the blue of Everton ensured Wayne Rooney of a lively return to his home city, but when he scored the only goal of an ill-tempered match, his popularity in L4 plummeted further. Not that the striker, or United, were unduly concerned. Rooney’s goal, a 25-yard shot on 21 minutes that evaded the outstretched hand of Jerzy Dudek, saw United extend a 10-match unbeaten run in the Premiership and Sir Alex Ferguson was full of praise for a side that had just kept a seventh successive clean sheet. “I saw the performances of Arsenal and Chelsea here, and I thought ours was the best of the lot,” he said. United even managed to hold out after the dismissal of Wes Brown on 65 minutes, and by the time Rooney was replaced by David Bellion with just a minute to go, The Kop were forced to admit that he had done a number on them.

Jamie Carragher Liverpool 2 Manchester United 3,11 September 1999
    Most Liverpool supporters would have been delighted to see the name Jamie Carragher appear twice on the scoresheet before half-time, but closer inspection shows the Liverpool man put both goals past Sander Westerveld, and not United debutant Massimo Taibi. With United storming away at the top of the Premiership, the trip to Anfield was expected to hand them their toughest test of the season. However, in keeping with Liverpool’s propensity for self-destruction when faced by their north-west neighbours, events on the pitch soon had The Kop shaking their heads in collective disbelief. Only four minutes had passed when Carragher deflected a Ryan Giggs cross past Westerveld.
    Andy Cole then added a second on 18 minutes, but after Hyppia had pulled one back for Liverpool it was game on, until once-again the hapless Carragher intervened a minute before half-time. A David Beckham free kick was met by Henning Berg and, courtesy of deflections off Rigobert Song and finally Carragher, United’s two-goal lead was restored. “You can’t give Manchester United starts like that and expect to take anything from the game,” said Liverpool manager, Gerard Houllier at the final whistle. A downcast Kop nodded as one in agreement.

Diego Forlan Liverpool 1 Manchester United 2, 1 December 2002
    “You’re a legend now and can stop playing football,” was how Gary Neville greeted Diego Forlan when he returned to the dressing room having scored twice in three minutes to win 2-1. His second goal, scored as Liverpool were still recovering from his opening blow just minutes before, followed a move involving Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs but, once again, owed much to Jerzy Dudek. As Giggs found Forlan, the Uruguay international still had work to do but, inexplicably, Dudek decided to do most of it for him. He got a hand to Forlan’s shot but could only look on as the ball crawled into the back of the net. The Kop were left open-mouthed as Forlan wheeled away in celebration, and although a Sami Hyppia goal six minutes from time briefly gave them hope, when Alan Wiley blew for full-time Dudek was left wishing that Anfield would swallow him up. Forlan, in contrast, was beaming.

Denis Irwin Liverpool 3 Manchester United 3, 4 January 1994
    United’s last match before the original Kop was replaced by an all-seater stand in the summer of 1994 provided a fitting finale. A ninth-minute header from Steve Bruce, following a cross from Eric Cantona put United in front before a spectacular 20-yard strike from Ryan Giggs extended the lead. And just when United fans thought thingscouldn’t get any better, Roy Keane was fouled by Neil Ruddock to concede a free-kick 20 yards out. Step forward Denis Irwin, who curled the ball past keeper Bruce Grobbelaar and into the top right hand corner. Only 24 minutes of the match had elapsed and United, who were 13 points clear of their nearest challengers in the Premiership, were 3-0 up in Liverpool’s own backyard. But as the travelling supporters belted out a heartfelt chant of “there’s only one Graeme Souness,” Nigel Clough struck to put Liverpool back in contention. He scored a second goal before half-time. Liverpool piled on the pressure, and when ‘Razor’ equalised with a header after 79 minutes, Liverpool’s comeback, in one of the most gripping encounters between the two sides, was complete.

Pat Crerand Liverpool 0 Manchester United 2, 31 October 1964
    A United side containing the holy trinity of Denis Law, George Best and Bobby Charlton were flying high at the top of the table as they travelled to Anfield to face their old foes. And despite the best efforts of a frenzied Kop, the trio came away with two crucial points. It was far from plain sailing, though. David Herd scored for United after 35 minutes following a cross from Charlton but, with Liverpool pressing for an equaliser, it wasn’t until the hour mark that Pat Crerand, who was in “sparkling form”, according to The Times, made the game safe. Surging upfield he took a return pass from Law before coolly lobbing Liverpool goalkeeper, Tommy Lawrence. “The deafening Anfield chorus could neither demoralise Manchester nor rejuvenate Liverpool,” The Times reported. How right he was. While United eventually claimed a sixth league title, Liverpool, under Bill Shankly, limped home in seventh place.

GO DEVILS GO!!! Silence the Kop once more

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Silencing the Kop:

:: GO DEVILS GO!!! :: Silence the Kop once more::
    not good enuff is not good enuff. that can't be contested as it is pure red snow truth.

maybe this time things might change.

4 Jan 1994 3-3 draw with manutd at Anfield is my one of my all time favourite liverpool manutd clash.

i wonder how many manutd fans were manutd fans on that date and year?

# Thirteen months ago Liverpool recorded their first F.A.Cup victory over United in 85 years thanks to a Peter Crouch goal on this ground in the Fifth Round.

# Liverpool's last league win here against today's opponents came in November 2001 when they won 3-1 with Michael Owen (two) and John Arne Riise scoring.

# Liverpool are unbeaten in 30 league games at Anfield since losing 4-1 to Chelsea in October 2005. They have won 25 and drawn the other five conceding just seven goals with 23 clean sheets.

# Tomolo's clash is the side with the best defensive record at home (Liverpool - 3 goals conceded) against the team with the best away record (United-ten wins).

You talking to a ManU fan since 1970?
    i dunno abt u. i might be Liverpool fan since the 50's.

i dunno abt u. i might be Liverpool fan since the 50's.
    Assuming you started supporting your club at the age of 12 and, since 50, that makes you close to 70 years old now. No way, man, many of u here from both camps are not more than 35 years old!

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 58910111215 ... LastLast