Page 1 of 16 123611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 317

Thread: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Exclamation Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    As usual,this is one of the game of the season ...can go either way...one more week to go...so lets start the pre-match ritual among these 2 set of fans...who'll win? whats the score be? what? why?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    why you bookie ah?

  3. #3
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    why you bookie ah?
    LoL..not bookie lah bro..juz woke up lah..still sleepy..surf the net,check liverpoolfc.tv and saw the date of Liverpool's next game...mouth watering...knee shaking game...

  4. #4
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    For Man Utd, not so soon. We have to handle Reading in the FA cup on the 27th first before visiting Anfield on 3rd Mar. Extra tough away game in addition to an already tough away game.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sedna.........the sun
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    next three games are tough ones for the red devils....
    it'll be an exciting game as usual between these 2 sides.... when both are in winning form.

    as for Gerrard... shame on u!
    pot calling the kettle black....
    Last edited by uncle_catz; 25th February 2007 at 10:04 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    who scare who??
    put the horses over la! Com'on YOU REDS!!!!!!!!

    hopefully manutd no more gas!!!

    HUAT AH!!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by uncle_catz View Post
    next three games are tough ones for the red devils....
    it'll be an exciting game as usual between these 2 sides.... when both are in winning form.

    as for Gerrard... shame on u!
    pot calling the kettle black....
    Gerrard was fouled twice! got replay to show!


    as for C.Ronaldo, he flew into the sky! different! FLYING WINGER!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #8
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    1 week for Liverpool to host MU...7days of preparations...Liverpool took 10days to prepare for the Barca game...i think Liverpool by having lesser games as compared to other teams can give them much needed rest n time to prepare...but Rafa still gotto to transform the European form to domestic games...being European champion for 5x is great but to be domestic champion again...aahhhh...will be satisfying...after a long long wait...

  9. #9
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    simple. cannot don't win. mux beat manutd!!!! mux beat manutd!!!!!!!!!

    if they get past us, i can see them lifting the title. period.

    i hate to see that happens!!!!!!


    HUAT AH!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    Looks like Chelsea and their supporters will be rooting for L'pool

    Despite all the talk, lets see how the game turns out on Sat

  11. #11
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Looks like Chelsea and their supporters will be rooting for L'pool

    Despite all the talk, lets see how the game turns out on Sat
    spoken like a true gentleman.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #12
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    simple. cannot don't win. mux beat manutd!!!! mux beat manutd!!!!!!!!!

    if they get past us, i can see them lifting the title. period.

    i hate to see that happens!!!!!!


    HUAT AH!!!
    Luv to see L'pool beat MU...its been quite awhile now...long overdue...MU get lucky breaks for their last 2 games while L'pool played well against Barca n Sheff Utd...i guess on Saturday its be different altogether...its about rivalry...not form...i bet L'pool to win...coz its ANFIELD... YNWA

  13. #13
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Luv to see L'pool beat MU...its been quite awhile now...long overdue...MU get lucky breaks for their last 2 games while L'pool played well against Barca n Sheff Utd...i guess on Saturday its be different altogether...its about rivalry...not form...i bet L'pool to win...coz its ANFIELD... YNWA
    HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    where' Mr Big ?

  15. #15

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    Manure will not win, that is a certainty. They play like girls against bigger teams when away.

    Ronaldo aka Hissy Fit is a diver, there are countless videos of him falling over without any actual contact.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    Go Liverpool Go!!!

    Let's have a good clean match, and Liverpool to win in the end, ha ha
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  17. #17
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    Manure will not win, that is a certainty. They play like girls against bigger teams when away.

    Ronaldo aka Hissy Fit is a diver, there are countless videos of him falling over without any actual contact.
    the FLYING WINGLESS WINGER!!! WOOHOOOOO!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Go Liverpool Go!!!


    Let's have a good clean match, and Liverpool to win in the end, ha ha
    HUAT AH!!! go go go!
    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    where' Mr Big ?
    can't wait for the Liverpool LuckyCharm to start sprouting his prophesies!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #18

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    must kill man utd!!!!!!! must beat them!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ronaldo is a damn bloody joker!!!!!!!!!!!! Fly here fly there, all will see him fly again for nothing!!!!!!!!! the best cheater in the EPL!!!!!!

    Shame on you and man utd, for been able to cheat so many times!!!!!!!!!!

    worst team of the year for cheating, MAN U!!!

    luckiest team in EPL, MAN U!!!

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfman View Post
    LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    must kill man utd!!!!!!! must beat them!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ronaldo is a damn bloody joker!!!!!!!!!!!! Fly here fly there, all will see him fly again for nothing!!!!!!!!! the best cheater in the EPL!!!!!!

    Shame on you and man utd, for been able to cheat so many times!!!!!!!!!!

    worst team of the year for cheating, MAN U!!!

    luckiest team in EPL, MAN U!!!
    hope he flies and hit the post...KO for the match.....

    Huat ah....Go Liverpool

    YNWA

  20. #20

    Default Re: Liverpool vs MU 3rd March!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    hope he flies and hit the post...KO for the match.....

    Huat ah....Go Liverpool

    YNWA
    Should be KO and not OK for the rest of the seasons.........

Page 1 of 16 123611 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •