Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1006

Thread: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    ......... :d
    hmmm....

  2. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Mooing folks... gona be a busy day.... enjoy yourself...

  3. #163
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    morning all.... busy week start liaoz...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  4. #164
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    anyway, to those who want to see wat i took from chingay....
    Reno...here's one for u if u like cute ppl...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  5. #165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    anyway, to those who want to see wat i took from chingay....
    Reno...here's one for u if u like cute ppl...
    Gui Ah..!!

  6. #166

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    your definition of "cute" is extremely skewed.

  7. #167
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 39th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    hello all... now in sch using the sch's imac. super cool. but not used to using it.. abit slow.

  8. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Morning everyone

    Went to the waterfall in Kuala Kubur Bahru last Saturday. Crossed numerous waist deeped streams in 45mins. Ended up with bruised knee and scratched egoes




    Din manage to capture the big waterfall

  9. #169
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Gui Ah..!!
    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    your definition of "cute" is extremely skewed.
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  10. #170

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    did you complete your 1st roll of okto?

  11. #171
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    ok la ok la... dun torture your eyes....
    --> Japanese performer Still okay, but face underexposed...
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  12. #172
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    did you complete your 1st roll of okto?
    haven even start...
    going to e foto shop later to pull out my film... ISo 200 ley...duno to use tat or buy a 400 one.... u finished yours?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  13. #173
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Gui Ah..!!
    u very bad.... reno jap uncle
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  14. #174

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    haven even start...
    going to e foto shop later to pull out my film... ISo 200 ley...duno to use tat or buy a 400 one.... u finished yours?
    shot 1/2 roll of iso800

    better to use iso400 and up.

  15. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    u very bad.... reno jap uncle

    eh... how are you related to the jap uncle? your uncle?

  16. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    hello all... now in sch using the sch's imac. super cool. but not used to using it.. abit slow.
    Pro Pro....!! tonite come online... i send you something that you love it very much....

  17. #177
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 39th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    eh... how are you related to the jap uncle? your uncle?
    cuz they are nice n fun ppl mah... next time c ur photo i say "Gui ah!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Pro Pro....!! tonite come online... i send you something that you love it very much....
    bully him...wait 2nd day of sch only got panda eye
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  18. #178
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    shot 1/2 roll of iso800

    better to use iso400 and up.
    hmmz... think this week i nid to pop by CP or ruby to buy....
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

  19. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    cuz they are nice n fun ppl mah... next time c ur photo i say "Gui ah!"

    bully him...wait 2nd day of sch only got panda eye
    if you say "Gui ah".. i will just laugh my head off.....

    then i send his loved photo to him tomorrow lor....

  20. #180
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    school studio's under table
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: 39th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    if you say "Gui ah".. i will just laugh my head off.....

    then i send his loved photo to him tomorrow lor....
    send which one? the one wif new toys or yesterday one?
    Don't cry because its over,:)Smile because it happened.
    items for sale

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •