Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1006

Thread: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

  1. #561

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    Beer belly!!! aiyo.... then cmi liaoz....

    SATAY: i thought you are still a secondary school student waiting for O levels results....
    woah.....

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Wa, satay16 is also fresh out from JC? I always thought you were older.
    direct contradiction. haha..... but depends which side you are interacting with me. in WLC, definitely think i am younger. if first time encounter with me, also definitely think i am younger. if reading my essays and serious posts, haha, definitely older.

    handwriting-wise, you might even think i am still in kindergarden, too ugly.

    eidt: just now got clients came to look at my house.
    they were like "so how's your o lvl results?".
    i replied "i'm 19".
    and they replied "so which jc were you posted to?". (like they nv hear the "19")
    i was like "erm, i'm waiting for enlisment."
    then they "but i thought you got the posting results already?"
    then i said "i'm 19. i'm waiting for the army."
    then they "........"
    Last edited by satay16; 4th March 2007 at 03:42 PM.

  2. #562

    Default Re: 39th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    Uncle reno! So early meet n play MH ar? Jialat... i think my PSP kana confiscated again... Caught for playing at nite while i suppose to sleep...
    confiscated? by who?!!

  3. #563
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    woah.....



    direct contradiction. haha..... but depends which side you are interacting with me. in WLC, definitely think i am younger. if first time encounter with me, also definitely think i am younger. if reading my essays and serious posts, haha, definitely older.

    handwriting-wise, you might even think i am still in kindergarden, too ugly.

    eidt: just now got clients came to look at my house.
    they were like "so how's your o lvl results?".
    i replied "i'm 19".
    and they replied "so which jc were you posted to?". (like they nv hear the "19")
    i was like "erm, i'm waiting for enlisment."
    then they "but i thought you got the posting results already?"
    then i said "i'm 19. i'm waiting for the army."
    then they "........"
    19 cannot sit for 'O' level?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  4. #564

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    19 cannot sit for 'O' level?
    huh? when did moe said that? i saw some adults taking O lvls before.

    haha, but was damn funny, cos they still like dun believe it. so i showed them my sch uniform then they believe.

  5. #565
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    huh? when did moe said that? i saw some adults taking O lvls before.

    haha, but was damn funny, cos they still like dun believe it. so i showed them my sch uniform then they believe.
    Your post #561 imply that ...
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  6. #566

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Your post #561 imply that ...
    dun get it

  7. #567
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    dun get it
    Never mind ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  8. #568
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    some abstract shots



  9. #569

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Two individuals proceeded towards the apex of a natural geologic protuberance, the purpose of their expedition being the procurement of a sample of fluid hydride of oxygen in a large vessel, the exact size of which was unspecified. One member of the team precipitously descended, sustaining severe damage to the upper cranial portion of his anatomical structure; Subsequently the second member of the team performed a self rotational translation oriented in the same direction taken by the first team member.

  10. #570
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by hASHbrown_kopitiam View Post
    Uncle reno! So early meet n play MH ar? Jialat... i think my PSP kana confiscated again... Caught for playing at nite while i suppose to sleep...
    huh?? you so old liao parents still will confiscate your psp ah?

  11. #571
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    woah.....

    direct contradiction. haha..... but depends which side you are interacting with me. in WLC, definitely think i am younger. if first time encounter with me, also definitely think i am younger. if reading my essays and serious posts, haha, definitely older.

    handwriting-wise, you might even think i am still in kindergarden, too ugly.

    eidt: just now got clients came to look at my house.
    they were like "so how's your o lvl results?".
    i replied "i'm 19".
    and they replied "so which jc were you posted to?". (like they nv hear the "19")
    i was like "erm, i'm waiting for enlisment."
    then they "but i thought you got the posting results already?"
    then i said "i'm 19. i'm waiting for the army."
    then they "........"
    chey... wait you see geno.... pple thought he is still waiting for NS when they meet him for the first few times......

  12. #572
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    Two individuals proceeded towards the apex of a natural geologic protuberance, the purpose of their expedition being the procurement of a sample of fluid hydride of oxygen in a large vessel, the exact size of which was unspecified. One member of the team precipitously descended, sustaining severe damage to the upper cranial portion of his anatomical structure; Subsequently the second member of the team performed a self rotational translation oriented in the same direction taken by the first team member.
    what talking you?

  13. #573

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    chey... wait you see geno.... pple thought he is still waiting for NS when they meet him for the first few times......
    lol..very normal...ppl tot i after ns liao...or in ns...
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

  14. #574
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    some abstract shots

    Nice colour

  15. #575
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    what talking you?
    crap!!! ??

  16. #576
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    crap!!! ??
    Ya lor..... one look it is done by student liao....

  17. #577
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    tonite fireworks is very nice..... all nicely spread out.... so beautiful.... think finally the shooters have wake up their idea liao....

  18. #578
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    tonite fireworks is very nice..... all nicely spread out.... so beautiful.... think finally the shooters have wake up their idea liao....
    post some photos ley...

  19. #579
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    post some photos ley...
    i want to... but photobucket dun allow me....

  20. #580
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    i want to... but photobucket dun allow me....
    how come, down ah? i just uploaded some photos earlier...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •