Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1006

Thread: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

  1. #441
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    MM own both, so should i go for s3pro since the price come down alot? or go for s5pro? actually don't mind Reno D200 for below a thousand..

  2. #442
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Viewer discretion is advised!

    Hardcore...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXazUAEKnVU

    Maybe this can take over your Poing3 as the lastest idol..

  3. #443
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    why i sell will spend more leh? i sell to give up ma, then get a normal small compact camera.
    you will.... hahahaa.. this is human nature.... just keep your current setup and dun increase any assets can liao..... i would not go back using a compact camera, the feeling is totally different.

  4. #444
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    MM own both, so should i go for s3pro since the price come down alot? or go for s5pro? actually don't mind Reno D200 for below a thousand..
    Pui....!!

    just go for S5Pro..... i can't imagine it... the price is very affordable for that range... less than $2.7K......

  5. #445
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    you will.... hahahaa.. this is human nature.... just keep your current setup and dun increase any assets can liao..... i would not go back using a compact camera, the feeling is totally different.
    well, not a cheap hobby to keep

  6. #446

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    because i thought about it liao. study need money, future need money, i gotto save n not spend anymore. if not when i need money, i cant come out with it


    sounds familiar...

  7. #447
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by SQ123 View Post


    sounds familiar...
    sounds like who?

  8. #448
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    well, not a cheap hobby to keep
    it is a one time investment.... base on your kit.... if you were to sell... just sell your 150-400... the rest is good enough for normal travel and normal shooting..... come on man... i am still waiting for your good photos from tassie...

  9. #449
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by SQ123 View Post


    sounds familiar...
    who ah?? scud?

  10. #450
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    it is a one time investment.... base on your kit.... if you were to sell... just sell your 150-400... the rest is good enough for normal travel and normal shooting..... come on man... i am still waiting for your good photos from tassie...
    well.. i am totally not in the mood to shoot. but tml i bring my cam to sch. got even n exxhibition preperation. sat going hobart for weekend road trip. so think can shoot more... then post on sat night when i got home.

  11. #451
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    well.. i am totally not in the mood to shoot. but tml i bring my cam to sch. got even n exxhibition preperation. sat going hobart for weekend road trip. so think can shoot more... then post on sat night when i got home.
    come on... what happen? why no mood? miss home? cheer up man..! cheer up..!!

  12. #452
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,982

    Default Re: 39th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    photos for sale....pls pm me for details..hee hee
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  13. #453
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    come on... what happen? why no mood? miss home? cheer up man..! cheer up..!!
    well, long story.

  14. #454
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    dreamerz FC

  15. #455
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    well, long story.
    tell us when you feel like it. cheer up ok ?


    i slept only 4 hrs yesterday... today yelled at 3 people at work liao. i better orh orh earlier today

  16. #456
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    RENO: R u able to locate the special stone at stage 2...last mission...kinda lame..

    and those stupid cats how to kill man...they are so fast!
    why you wan to kill cats ?



    check online for walkthru lor .................. :X

  17. #457
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake View Post
    tell us when you feel like it. cheer up ok ?


    i slept only 4 hrs yesterday... today yelled at 3 people at work liao. i better orh orh earlier today
    quite sian, in sch i kept being distracted, not concentrating on grp discussion or lectures. no mood since first day of sch

  18. #458
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 39th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    quite sian, in sch i kept being distracted, not concentrating on grp discussion or lectures. no mood since first day of sch
    understandable lah, really new envt and away from home, and everything else and usually 1st day of school could be very bad for most students, even their locals (australians). try to give yourself 2 weeks to adjust in school ok ? loosen up, its almost weekend

  19. #459

    Default Re: 39th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    MM own both, so should i go for s3pro since the price come down alot? or go for s5pro? actually don't mind Reno D200 for below a thousand..
    get the s5pro

  20. #460
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 39th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Who's having piglet?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    get the s5pro
    nb... $1388 s3pro from you..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •