Thread: A weird qns...

Question A weird qns...

I wake up one morning, thinking back what I dream of.

I dream that I try to put some soft toys on the edge of the window n I could fell that I am falling down and ask for help. In the end, I manage to pull myself up and nothing happened.

The qns is, will I be dead if I fall in the dream? I feel scare while dreaming of that incident and wonder, will I get heart attack if I really fall down in the dream? Maybe those who die of heart attack, cause they have a weak heart and they dream of such exciting dreams which might causes them to die?

It might be a mystery to those who die in their sleep, maybe this is one of the ans???

Default Re: A weird qns...

cool. i dun even reamemeber what i dreamt.

i love those dreams whereby i fell into a cliff, the feeling of falling into abyss is scary and yet exciting

Your question reminds me of one of my favourite graphic novels, and in my view, one of the best ever written;

I quote Neil Gaiman from the Sandman series:

"You know what happens when you dream of falling? Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you.
    And sometimes, when you fall, you fly."
    May you take what you will from it.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post

I dream that I try to put some soft toys on the edge of the window n I could fell that I am falling down and ask for help. In the end, I manage to pull myself up and nothing happened.

The qns is, will I be dead if I fall in the dream? I feel scare while dreaming of that incident and wonder, will I get heart attack if I really fall down in the dream? Maybe those who die of heart attack, cause they have a weak heart and they dream of such exciting dreams which might causes them to die?

It might be a mystery to those who die in their sleep, maybe this is one of the ans???
    Sounds like you are stressed... Take care...
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

Eveynight i think of making love sweet love to Milla Johovich .... and every morning i wake up and i hope to fall back to sleep again....

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post

don't think one will get heart attack from a dream ... the brain probably wouldn't allow that i get the fall down feeling pretty often when falling into sleep, the loss of gravity. wasn't really 'used' to it, after a while i seem to actually enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by Jia Wang View Post
    Sounds like you are stressed... Take care...
    Maybe, maybe not.

Sometime I dream that I am flying. But brain hurts as I control my fear of height a lot. Esp want to go up n up etc...

Someone's been watching Nightmare on Elm Street marathon huh?