Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Who mostly cut their...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Who mostly cut their...

    BIG TOES side to a certain depth?

    I do.

    Feel quite clean after that, also cut away those thick skin ard it. Although some time cut until bleed, still worth the pain.

    Now, am I psycho?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    i use my teeth and peel them off. bleeds sometime, but i just suck it away.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    i use my teeth and peel them off. bleeds sometime, but i just suck it away.
    No No to using teeth, unhygiene!
    Last edited by BBTM; 24th February 2007 at 09:27 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    BIG TOES side to a certain depth?



    Beware, you will get fingernail toes in future when the nail grow inner and depth inside.
    A small knock at your big toes and you will feel the heavy pain.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger View Post

    Beware, you will get fingernail toes in future when the nail grow inner and depth inside.
    A small knock at your big toes and you will feel the heavy pain.
    But I don't like the feeling of the side of the nails touching the skin.

    Anyway, my right big toe nail, the whole of it, was cut off by me during primary sch time. It was because i got a blue black n then, i start to cut deeper n deeper n eventually, whole nail gone!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    you're talking about cutting the nails or cutting the toes?

    i got some of the flesh of my big toes lasered off, permanently cured from old problem of ingrown toenails my toes too big and fleshy, somemore broadfeet, the nails sink in easily.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    [QUOTE=eikin;2865261]you're talking about cutting the nails or cutting the toes?

    [\QUOTE]


    Big Toes Nail. Apart from the normail nails, sometime I cut deep too. The whole surface was cut off during my pri sch time.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    [QUOTE=BBTM;2865266]
    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    you're talking about cutting the nails or cutting the toes?

    [\QUOTE]


    Big Toes Nail. Apart from the normail nails, sometime I cut deep too. The whole surface was cut off during my pri sch time.
    that's crazy. your big toes must look shrunk now. i leave my nails to grow as much as possible as long as they don't get in the way as i need them to grow over the flesh, not under the flesh

  9. #9

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    I love to dig the corners of the toe for dirt then cut the thick hard toe nail . Tack Tack Tack

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    [QUOTE=eikin;2865271]
    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post

    that's crazy. your big toes must look shrunk now. i leave my nails to grow as much as possible as long as they don't get in the way as i need them to grow over the flesh, not under the flesh
    The size still ok la. Last time no maintain, once cut, stink like hell. Now still ok, as dirt didn't trap by the side liao.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    Last night, I use a penknife to cut my right big toe left corner. NO BLOOD but a hole in the end. Feeling so good, seem to be clean after that. Maybe I am crazy, haha!

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger View Post


    Beware, you will get fingernail toes in future when the nail grow inner and depth inside.
    A small knock at your big toes and you will feel the heavy pain.
    I totally know what you mean.. super super super super pain.....
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    you're talking about cutting the nails or cutting the toes?

    i got some of the flesh of my big toes lasered off, permanently cured from old problem of ingrown toenails my toes too big and fleshy, somemore broadfeet, the nails sink in easily.
    how much does it cost? or did in army?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  14. #14
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    I keep all my toe nails long. Some more paint them red. And I always wear slippers to go out.

  15. #15

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I keep all my toe nails long. Some more paint them red. And I always wear slippers to go out.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    Hi BBTM,

    Keep the sides of the nails square is best or ingrown toe nails will be very irritating.

    Ingrown toe nails are pain in the ...

    Many doctors would recommend removal of entire toe nail and let it grow back. However, I have heard of some cases of recurrance as the pattern of growth is determined by how one looks after the nails. Bad habits die hard.

    Had ingrown toe nails myself and I used a sharp blade and pry out the spikes. It works but will bleed slightly. Oh, remember to keep the tools clean (with alcohol) before attempting it. Some flesh would be scouped out as well and then comes the immediate relief. The sensation is just great after my diy.

    Cheers!


    Disclaimer: Please attempt at your own risk hor.




    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    BIG TOES side to a certain depth?

    I do.

    Feel quite clean after that, also cut away those thick skin ard it. Although some time cut until bleed, still worth the pain.

    Now, am I psycho?

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    Hi BBTM,

    Keep the sides of the nails square is best or ingrown toe nails will be very irritating.

    Ingrown toe nails are pain in the ...

    Many doctors would recommend removal of entire toe nail and let it grow back. However, I have heard of some cases of recurrance as the pattern of growth is determined by how one looks after the nails. Bad habits die hard.

    Had ingrown toe nails myself and I used a sharp blade and pry out the spikes. It works but will bleed slightly. Oh, remember to keep the tools clean (with alcohol) before attempting it. Some flesh would be scouped out as well and then comes the immediate relief. The sensation is just great after my diy.

    Cheers!


    Disclaimer: Please attempt at your own risk hor.
    One of my ex sch mate did have his toe grow inwards. He went for operation in the end. For me, I just feel that uncomfortable when toe nail long as got dirt there one. Yucks and stink!!!

  18. #18
    Senior Member creampuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dover
    Posts
    5,116

    Default Re: Who mostly cut their...

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    i use my teeth and peel them off. bleeds sometime, but i just suck it away.
    uugh!!! Wah, don't want to imagine...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •