Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yishun MRT incident.

Default Re: Yishun MRT incident.

Quote Originally Posted by imissy View Post
    we never "flame"..
    we're saying out our point of view only
    just like 'em
    yah. it's "freedom of speech".

please refer to United Nations Human Rights statement. forgot which stomper said that.

Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post

please refer to United Nations Human Rights statement. forgot which stomper said that.
    basket they really sibei eng hor

Quote Originally Posted by dominator View Post
    So many how and hows???

How about why train no toilets?
    Why we need to have tickets before entering the train?
    Why do we need to pay for everything? Why we pay taxes already government still want to charge us? Why should we all even pay for anything? Why should we have regulatory bodies? Why do we need people to run regulatory boards to regulate our lives? Why do people think to regulate other ppl's lives? Why shouldn't we be allowed to think for ourselves? Why should everything be laid out for us when we can do it ourselves?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Who defines the rights of all mankind on our behalf when we can think for ourselves? Who defines these rights? Who allows delegates when they do not have 120% acceptance from every single man in their respective community to define such rights to rule us? Why should we be made to be subject to a set of laws defined by others?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Who defines the rights of all mankind on our behalf when we can think for ourselves? Who defines these rights? Who allows delegates when they do not have 120% acceptance from every single man in their respective community to define such rights to rule us? Why should we be made to be subject to a set of laws defined by others?

WHY? WHY? WHY?
    nonono.....you are not going to be a stomper here.

*boots you into stomp*

here's another suicide video...at admiralty mrt

http://straighttimesforum.blogspot.c...ide-video.html
    Last edited by dr34mc4st3r; 25th February 2007 at 08:28 PM.
    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Incidentally you have a choice....

We may not have to the choice on the place where we are born but we have a choice where we can go and what we can do once we are grown up. Especially if you are from the 1st world country.

In general, you can choose to stay at a very safe, clean, efficient country with little corruption in the society but with lesser freedom OR you can choose to stay in one that offers more freedom but may be more dangerous, corrupted and so on. You can make your judgment and choose the ideal place to work and live subsequently.

However, if you insist only to stay at the current place, you can still voice out your choice during very election as well.......... in general, you still have a choice.

Look at the brighter side, count the blessing instead of crying at what we do not have.

Quote Originally Posted by undead View Post
    Look at the brighter side, count the blessing instead of crying at what we do not have.

nono.... cannot do that.

This is how we should do it.

First, tabulate the number of blessings.

Let this number be X.

Then, tabulate the number of non-blessings(paiseh, poor vocab).

Let this number be Y.

If X>Y, yippee. These people should not be in forums.

If X=Y, well........... choose whether you want to be happy or sad.

If X<Y, complain.

If X<<Y, complain even more.

If X<<<<<Y, erm............. I think these are the people we are seeing in these Youtube videos.

If you cannot get exact values of X and Y, throw a dice.

wth! the video got removed.!

If you cannot get exact values of X and Y, throw a dice.

Geee... I am happy cause u have made up your choice
    Think +ve

Geee... I am happy cause u have made up your choice
    Think +ve
    me? what choice????

Incidentally you have a choice....

We may not have to the choice on the place where we are born but we have a choice where we can go and what we can do once we are grown up. Especially if you are from the 1st world country.

In general, you can choose to stay at a very safe, clean, efficient country with little corruption in the society but with lesser freedom OR you can choose to stay in one that offers more freedom but may be more dangerous, corrupted and so on. You can make your judgment and choose the ideal place to work and live subsequently.

However, if you insist only to stay at the current place, you can still voice out your choice during very election as well.......... in general, you still have a choice.

No lah.... Not really complaining, but seeing some people around here and in countless other forums who talk of 'freedom, justice, human rights' sounded so damn cool like a true intellectual and champion of the Human Race that I wanna emulate them.

So I parrot like them loh.

How? Sounds like an intellectual?

wah nowadays really very jialat..people change & world change. people attempt suicide blah blah blah..who to blame, think of cause & effect. Why suicide? because of depression?owe loan shark??maybe kena curse??

No lah.... Not really complaining, but seeing some people around here and in countless other forums who talk of 'freedom, justice, human rights' sounded so damn cool like a true intellectual and champion of the Human Race that I wanna emulate them.

So I parrot like them loh

hmmmm..........not boastful enough. you must really talk like you very philosphical like that. and must give the impression that you are the only one who is right, everybody else is wrong. and then, you must end with the most irritating phrase of all: "Think about it." (i really really really really hate people using this phrase, like i dunno how to think like that.)

hee hee, once you reach that standard, then can become a proffesional stomper(aka, pseudo intellects).

hmm, mods so far not giving warnings. hee hee, guess should be ok to flame other forums. right mods?

So I parrot like them loh.

No worries, just want to highlight that there are beauties in the world of imperfection.
    And no no... no intellectual stuff lah... just sharing my views with the hope to brighten up others

No worries, just want to highlight that there are beauties in the world of imperfection.
    And no no... no intellectual stuff lah... just sharing my views with the hope to brighten up others
    hehehe.... well, I truly understand and had seen it.

We seek perfection in a world of imperfection, which is why Photography exists for this sole purpose.

Of cos, what's reflected depends on the perspective insight. We are humans after all.

hmmmm..........not boastful enough. you must really talk like you very philosphical like that. and must give the impression that you are the only one who is right, everybody else is wrong. and then, you must end with the most irritating phrase of all: "Think about it." (i really really really really hate people using this phrase, like i dunno how to think like that.)

hee hee, once you reach that standard, then can become a proffesional stomper(aka, pseudo intellects).

hmm, mods so far not giving warnings. hee hee, guess should be ok to flame other forums. right mods?
    "Think About It...."

Where is the Video?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234