Thread: Looking up

Default Looking up

CnC welcome.

Default Re: Looking up

u need to work on your frame, look like old console rpg game text frame.

on the picture, i find that the egg yolk dun look nice, and the plant is not very well 'cut', need to take note. Distance is too far, and too much emptiness. which added up, does not have the feel of your title looking up. rather like look sideways.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Still cant relate how the title fits your pic. Crop too tight and too much empty space in the middle IMO

what is the yellow blob on the left?

I left the mid empty to create a distance between the subjects. Looks like it didnt work.

Del_CtrlnoAlt:How does a better cut of the plant be like?

yehosaphat:How does one feel when the crop is too tight? Not enough space at the borders?

deckard: Its suppose to be a crescent moon. Despite zooming in at 300mm, I still couldnt make the moon as big as i had previously visualised... So I focus on the foreground to make a 'circular' shape out of the moon. But it seems not to be working and misunderstood as egg york!

Quote Originally Posted by ryuggen View Post
    I left the mid empty to create a distance between the subjects. Looks like it didnt work.

yehosaphat:How does one feel when the crop is too tight? Not enough space at the borders?

deckard: Its suppose to be a crescent moon. Despite zooming in at 300mm, I still couldnt make the moon as big as i had previously visualised... So I focus on the foreground to make a 'circular' shape out of the moon. But it seems not to be working and misunderstood as egg york!
    crescent? hahaha... u see the centre have a circle, then outside so round... think your processing overly done.

anyway, your plant just look plain, anything to make it more like its looking up? To me, i see this image, i thought its like u make a egg york, then cut another plant from another picture and both on a black background.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuggen View Post

Yes, the border is cropped way too tight. Also if your intention is for your plant to "Look up", you should position the plant lower than the "sun". Use rule of thirds as a guide in your composition not rule of sixteenth!

eh, i didnt process much leh~ The yellow round stuff its suppose to be ... bokeh~~~ light source from the moon.

haha, i guess i really should play around with 1/3 instead.

This is the 2nd picture I took together with the 1st shot.

Hummm... yellow moon? At firts I thought it was the sun but why the dark background

Anyway, I like your 2nd pic more. Less empty space between the subjects. Thanks for sharing

i prefer the 2nd pic more. hm... true lesser space inbetween... seems better. but the moon.... abit too blured.

the borders looks kinda weird. hmmm..
    stop the time.