Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Hollow

  1. #1

    Default Hollow

    Just got my 400D recently, and one of many photos that i've taken.
    C & C would be good. Thanks.



  2. #2

    Default Re: Hollow

    I like how the background looks like an oil painting. Was any PS done to make it look like that?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Hollow

    Quote Originally Posted by raymond350 View Post
    I like how the background looks like an oil painting. Was any PS done to make it look like that?

    nope. purely taken from the camera.

    Thanks.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Hollow

    Quote Originally Posted by raymond350 View Post
    I like how the background looks like an oil painting. Was any PS done to make it look like that?
    Judging by the relatively poor bokeh, that looks like it was taken with the standard canon kit lens at a large aperture.

    Or, he convolved the image with a circular box blur integral transform in PS.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Hollow

    No PS done. Taken with a Sigma 17-50 f2.8 EX DC @ focal length 50mm

  6. #6

    Default Re: Hollow

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Judging by the relatively poor bokeh, that looks like it was taken with the standard canon kit lens at a large aperture.

    Or, he convolved the image with a circular box blur integral transform in PS.
    If the watermark on bottom-left of image is accurate.. then this pic is not taken with the kit-lens.. it states f2.8 there..

  7. #7

    Default Re: Hollow

    Opps.. posted just a tad bit too late..
    TS already clarified..

    Cheers,
    Andrew

  8. #8

    Default Re: Hollow

    Quote Originally Posted by chewraisins View Post
    Opps.. posted just a tad bit too late..
    TS already clarified..

    Cheers,
    Andrew

    Yah, just saw that too. Sigma, huh? Relatively poor bokeh, but nice DOF. Price not too ex too, so I guess good deal!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Hollow

    a technical demostration of f2.8, nothing compelling as a picture: urban decay, so?

  10. #10
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Hollow

    Fire hydrant against old house, a bit odd comparision?

    By the way, is this in Singapore?

  11. #11

    Default Re: Hollow

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    Fire hydrant against old house, a bit odd comparision?

    By the way, is this in Singapore?

    nope, not in singapore.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •