Thread: Lowepro Stealth Reporter series have really improved...

Default Lowepro Stealth Reporter series have really improved...

I'm comparing the old series (About 3-4 years ago) with the current crop of Stealth Reporters, so those old birds will know what I'm talking about.

A few years ago I bought a stealth reporter 200 and was very unhappy with it. It didn't come with a good shoulder pad, the compartments were not very well padded, and a lot of wasted space that could become storage compartments, in the end sold it away.

Fast forward 4 year from that time, I went to check out the new D200AW only to be shocked at how comfortable and the massive number of compartments they implemented. It didn't take me long to snap one up for my own use.

After 2-3 weeks with it, I have to say that everything that was wrong about the old version has been removed, and everything good about the old series was improved upon! Kudos to Lowepro!

Default Re: Lowepro Stealth Reporter series have really improved...

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post
    I'm comparing the old series (About 3-4 years ago) with the current crop of Stealth Reporters, so those old birds will know what I'm talking about.

A few years ago I bought a stealth reporter 200 and was very unhappy with it. It didn't come with a good shoulder pad, the compartments were not very well padded, and a lot of wasted space that could become storage compartments, in the end sold it away.

Fast forward 4 year from that time, I went to check out the new D200AW only to be shocked at how comfortable and the massive number of compartments they implemented. It didn't take me long to snap one up for my own use.

After 2-3 weeks with it, I have to say that everything that was wrong about the old version has been removed, and everything good about the old series was improved upon! Kudos to Lowepro!
    are you still using exactly the same gear as 4 yrs ago? different gear might tend to fit different design better.

Different gear, but you can easily see the improvement. The extra compartments, the slightly thinner padding... etc.

The newer D series is lighter & firmer than the previous version.
    But what I like about the older version is the 2 buckles infront of the bag, compared to one bigger buckle in the D series as I can attach my tripod with the 2 clips!

Ipin, we were supposed to go shopping for Tripod bag???

Quote Originally Posted by Vulpix0r View Post

Agree! I am using tihs for my 30D, ext flash, 2 lens and many many other accessories