Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Michael Fay

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cocteau Twins
    Posts
    2,116

    Default Michael Fay

    was watching a DVD on the history of Singapore from the Discovery Channel today, and there was a brief mention of Michael Fay.

    remember Michael Fay? the then-teenager who was caught and caned under Singapore law for theft and vandalism in 1994.

    wonder how he is doing now?

    thinking about it on retrospect, i'm proud of how Singapore handled the heat and dealt the situation with firmness and dignity.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cocteau Twins
    Posts
    2,116

    Default Re: Michael Fay


  3. #3

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Just google him out of curiosity. Apparently there's even a wikipedia entry on him.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Fay

    It doesn't say what's the latest with him now tho. Would be interesting to see how he turned out.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Bah! Good riddance to that fool.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  5. #5
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,651

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    If I remembered right, he went straight back to the slammers again soon affter returning to US. He assualted his father.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesyeo View Post
    Just google him out of curiosity. Apparently there's even a wikipedia entry on him.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Fay

    It doesn't say what's the latest with him now tho. Would be interesting to see how he turned out.
    who knows... he might have a blog now...

    Dear blog,

    everyday i dream of the day i was caned on that fateful day... and i only got 1 word to say... SHIOK!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    If I remembered right, he went straight back to the slammers again soon affter returning to US. He assualted his father.
    What a waste.

    We shld have lashed him even more for all its worth and up the sentence instead of lowering it by a single lash.

    In fact, I think it might be better if we are to hang him there and then.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    998

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    What a waste.

    We shld have lashed him even more for all its worth and up the sentence instead of lowering it by a single lash.

    In fact, I think it might be better if we are to hang him there and then.
    are you mad?
    he was a teenager and with a troubled family.
    should sympathize him.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cocteau Twins
    Posts
    2,116

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkie View Post
    are you mad?
    he was a teenager and with a troubled family.
    should sympathize him.
    he needed help and counselling, that's for sure.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Dear blog,

    everyday i dream of the day i was caned on that fateful day... and i only got 1 word to say... SHIOK!
    He shld have made me SM him.

    Some barbed chains to shackle him, hot candle wax and a Cat O Nine Tail whip give him Song Song Gao Jurong.

    If he want Song Song Gao Tee Gong, can administer electrical pods oso.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkie View Post
    are you mad?
    he was a teenager and with a troubled family.
    should sympathize him.
    That's no excuse to pelt eggs, vandalise, sniff glue and so on.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cocteau Twins
    Posts
    2,116

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    He shld have made me SM him.

    Some barbed chains to shackle him, hot candle wax and a Cat O Nine Tail whip give him Song Song Gao Jurong.

    If he want Song Song Gao Tee Gong, can administer electrical pods oso.
    you need help and counselling, too!

  13. #13

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    He shld have made me SM him.

    Some barbed chains to shackle him, hot candle wax and a Cat O Nine Tail whip give him Song Song Gao Jurong.

    If he want Song Song Gao Tee Gong, can administer electrical pods oso.
    wonder if he likes leather or naked?

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Toa Payoh
    Posts
    39

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    To err is human, to forgive is divine....

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    wonder if he likes leather or naked?
    i dunno wat he like, but i think from your previous few post, u itchy for some... in satay sticks?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by Stereobox View Post
    you need help and counselling, too!
    Big time I'm afraid.

    Been gotten a little shot in my mind of late for the past 1 or 2yrs.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i dunno wat he like, but i think from your previous few post, u itchy for some... in satay sticks?
    Satay stick not shiok lah.

    Metal skewers, electrically charged thru a 12V DC current. 1 positive and 1 negative. Juz place both ends near his butt... *zap*

  18. #18
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by Stereobox View Post
    I got this message when I try to go to the said website

    Forbidden.

    You were denied access because:

    Access denied by BlueCoat WebFilter content category. The requested URL belongs to the following category: Violence

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh View Post
    I got this message when I try to go to the said website
    your company proxy is

    u got parental filter ar? u minor?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #20
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: Michael Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    your company proxy is

    u got parental filter ar? u minor?
    No idea about the parental filter but no minor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •