Thread: Anyone knows where I can get this in Tampines? (BRITA water filter cartridge)

Question Anyone knows where I can get this in Tampines? (BRITA water filter cartridge)

Hi everyone,

Need some help in knowing where I can get this BRITA water filter cartride (http://www.brita.net/cartridges_deta...0&p_id=16&cat=) in Tampines. I used to get it from CK Tang in Orchard but I would not want to go all the way there just to get the filters, if I can help it.

Replies are much appreciated. TIA.

Default Re: Anyone knows where I can get this in Tampines? (BRITA water filter cartridge)

Have you try call the agent for the nearest shop?
    Last time the DIY shop have but now no more the next is PP.

Default Re: Anyone knows where I can get this in Tampines? (BRITA water filter cartridge)

Thanks Bro longkangman. I did not call them. I was thinking that I will be able to find it at Metro. But I could not find it. (I thought that I saw it there before, but I could be wrong)

You can try best denki(above metro) at century square, they might have it.

Ahhhh, thanks filofari. Best Denki? Wow! I thought that they only sell electrical items.

Went to Home-Fix at Compass Point today. Filters sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Went to Home-Fix at Compass Point today. Filters sold out.
    i think u can reserve a piece when stock arrives. leave ur contacts for them to get back to u.

Thanks Bro. Either that or (bo pian) make my way to Orchard to get it from Tangs or a shop at the baseman of Paragon.

UPDATE: Metro Tampines do sell them. Just that they do not display it. Need to ask from the staff.

Metro Tampines will close in August. Need to go elsewhere to find the filter next time.

filterdix
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Hi everyone,

Need some help in knowing where I can get this BRITA water filter cartride (http://www.brita.net/cartridges_deta...0&p_id=16&cat=) in Tampines. I used to get it from CK Tang in Orchard but I would not want to go all the way there just to get the filters, if I can help it.

Replies are much appreciated. TIA.
    I think you may try searching at ebay for that water filter man....

1-2 yrs ago, the sole agent is located at paragon basement. Dunno if they are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy View Post
    1-2 yrs ago, the sole agent is located at paragon basement. Dunno if they are still there.
    They are no longer there.

For Tampines residents, the Home-Fix shop at Tampines 1 now sells the replacement filter cartridge. ($35 for a set of 3)