View Poll Results: Are you interested in gathering for LAN/Internet gaming?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, count me in!

    54 65.06%
  • Nay, not my cup of tea

    20 24.10%
  • Huh? I dunno...

    9 10.84%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 54

Thread: Gathering of a different sort: LAN/Internet gaming

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Farrer Road
    Posts
    354

    Default

    hi StreetShooter, i'm downloading UT2003demo now ... gotta teach us how to get onto the Singnet server ...

    come! more people needed!

    shoot on FPS games cheaper than shoot on film.

  2. #22
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,517
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Originally posted by StreetShooter
    You guys should download UT2003 from www.gamespot.com and play on the Singnet server. It's empty most of the time. Come on, I need some worthy opponents.
    okay... your ass is mine ... I already have the retail version of UT2003 ... heh heh heh.

    Pls state time and date of your impending doom here

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Farrer Road
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Darren, how to login to Singnet server?

  4. #24

    Default

    Originally posted by Darren
    okay... your ass is mine ... I already have the retail version of UT2003 ... heh heh heh.

    Pls state time and date of your impending doom here
    Which server do u frequent?

  5. #25

    Default

    Originally posted by Darren
    okay... your ass is mine ... I already have the retail version of UT2003 ... heh heh heh.

    Pls state time and date of your impending doom here
    I only have the demo. No intention of getting the retail version. You sure you're up to this? I frag with all 11 digits...

  6. #26

    Default

    u guys should try americas army, it is a free game by America Army. They trying to recruit more man, hence they make a free game to attract people.

    this game kicks major ass, even counter strike got no match.

    Download here : http://americasarmy.com

  7. #27

    Default

    Originally posted by StreetShooter


    I only have the demo. No intention of getting the retail version. You sure you're up to this? I frag with all 11 digits...
    Woah...... I sense hostility here.


    BTW, what's 11 digits?

  8. #28

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives
    u guys should try americas army, it is a free game by America Army. They trying to recruit more man, hence they make a free game to attract people.

    this game kicks major ass, even counter strike got no match.

    Download here : http://americasarmy.com
    Can't play unless you're in the US.

    It lags like ****!

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    World peace

    SC anyone?

  10. #30

    Default

    Originally posted by Zoomer


    Can't play unless you're in the US.

    It lags like ****!
    lol, i was running americas server for months.

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore bo gway hai!
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives


    lol, i was running americas server for months.
    Yeah ninelives server was great.......very good ping


  12. #32

    Default

    anyone waiting for AC2 (asheron's call)

    we might form a singapore group.

  13. #33

    Default

    Originally posted by Revo


    Yeah ninelives server was great.......very good ping

    erm, u played at my server before?? wat's your nick ? anyway, The Bridge is most fun liao. like saving pte ryan. but defense always win one.
    Last edited by ninelives; 18th November 2002 at 02:33 AM.

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    *sobs* Nobody plays Diablo 2 anymore. I'm outdated.

    For me, it's nothing but Diablo 2. I hate guns.

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra
    *sobs* Nobody plays Diablo 2 anymore. I'm outdated.

    For me, it's nothing but Diablo 2. I hate guns.
    Hehehe..... i also hate guns.... anybody still play diablo2: lord of destruction?

  16. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore bo gway hai!
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives


    erm, u played at my server before?? wat's your nick ? anyway, The Bridge is most fun liao. like saving pte ryan. but defense always win one.
    I think we even played before........Bridge dun need to say ur server always put tat map mahz....
    In some very dark forest one oso.......the one got a bit of water one....

    My nick was pajiaobak

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore bo gway hai!
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Originally posted by Almond


    Hehehe..... i also hate guns.... anybody still play diablo2: lord of destruction?
    I think my acc shld still be active....which realm do u play on?

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Originally posted by Revo


    I think my acc shld still be active....which realm do u play on?
    US west


  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    how how? got a LAN party or not? i desperately need to de-stress... shoot or chop up some virtual opponents...

  20. #40
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Originally posted by tomshen
    World peace

    SC anyone?
    starcraft?
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=17241

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •