Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 276

Thread: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

  1. #221
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    please read post #209

    how much fact do you need before you can make a comment on such a situation? or do you prefer to keep quiet? yanking in this forum will do little to help those involved, but at least it helps in exchanging of personal views, hopefully everyone takes something back as food for thought.

    btw, going by your reasoning, no Singaporean citizen not belonging to the parliament should speak/discuss of anything related to national policies and laws, simply because they are not in the know of the workings in the parliament.
    National policies and laws are spelled out clearly for all to see.

    Domestic disputes are anything but clear. There's usually more than one skeleton in the closet.

  2. #222

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by blurrblurr View Post
    Why boycott the doctor when we only hear one side story? How do you know that the mother has did nothing wrong? Have you ever see how nasty a mother can be when she tried to win her son's heart?

    Why nobody say anything abt the human resource manager yet keep pin point at the doctor? You would you know whether if she had gave the doctor a hard time which force him to throw his mom things out?

    The more I read this post the more ridiculous it gets.
    ???????

    Alamak. you people are not reading the posts. Most of us are angry at they way he TOOK the flat and throw out his mother. MOST of us UNDERSTAND that the mom could be the bitch MIL from hell but the most extreme solution is to JUST move out. Why must he ask the mom for ownership of the flat and throw her out the next day... For this case, it doesn't matter what the other side of the story is. No matter how EVIIILL the mother is, such measures cannot be condoned.

    Any to the human resource manager, the answer is SIMPLE. Tha old woman is not her mom.

    BTW, the doctor thing even a consideration here. I don't even expect Lawyers to be so bad
    Last edited by wind30; 21st February 2007 at 08:09 PM.

  3. #223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by bernardy4416 View Post
    National policies and laws are spelled out clearly for all to see.

    Domestic disputes are anything but clear. There's usually more than one skeleton in the closet.
    i think you have a rather backward thinking. you ought to write to the publisher of the article demanding that they have all the facts before publishing anything. you said it yourself, what you see may not always be true. but when presented with 'truth' (if there's such a thing) there are people who choose not to see it. it's just like this forum, can you believe in everything written in this forum? if you can't, why do you demand others to be of such a moral high ground to shut their crap when presented with a article about such a tragic happening?

  4. #224
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    please read post #209
    add one more example, it's like saying that no one is allowed to make a comment on a piece of photographic work as long as that person is not with the photographer at the scene when the work is created.
    There is no right or wrong in the appreciation of art.

    Some posts here are already certain where the fault lies. It's their right, of course. However, it runs the risk of jumping the gun...

  5. #225

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by bernardy4416 View Post
    National policies and laws are spelled out clearly for all to see.

    Domestic disputes are anything but clear. There's usually more than one skeleton in the closet.
    how come you support the doctor so much?

    how is your mother doing?

  6. #226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by bernardy4416 View Post
    There is no right or wrong in the appreciation of art.

    Some posts here are already certain where the fault lies. It's their right, of course. However, it runs the risk of jumping the gun...
    then we should all shut up and close down the forum. because everyone has his/her own gun to jump about, if not how do conversation occur? there's no right or wrong in family disputes (though i would 100% disagree) then there's also no right and wrong in voicing personal opinions. right?

  7. #227
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Simei, Punggol Central
    Posts
    833

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    then we should all shut up and close down the forum. because everyone has his/her own gun to jump about, if not how do conversation occur? there's no right or wrong in family disputes (though i would 100% disagree) then there's also no right and wrong in voicing personal opinions. right?

  8. #228
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    i think you have a rather backward thinking. you ought to write to the publisher of the article demanding that they have all the facts before publishing anything. you said it yourself, what you see may not always be true. but when presented with 'truth' (if there's such a thing) there are people who choose not to see it. it's just like this forum, can you believe in everything written in this forum? if you can't, why do you demand others to be of such a moral high ground to shut their crap when presented with a article about such a tragic happening?

    Good point.

    I expect others to have their own views. I apologize of I have given you the impression otherwise.

    All I am tyring to say is there could be things we are missing...

  9. #229
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    how come you support the doctor so much?

    how is your mother doing?
    Mum's fine.

    My regards to yours as well

  10. #230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by bernardy4416 View Post
    Good point.

    I expect others to have their own views. I apologize of I have given you the impression otherwise.

    All I am tyring to say is there could be things we are missing...
    of course it's not in full details. but there are enough details to make out a situation. no names have been mentioned anyway, why the need to talk about casting stones and what not? the most we all do here is hit a couple of buttons. of course unless there's anyone out there who get so serious about things that they start hammering their PC ... now that'll be quite tragic really

  11. #231
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Simei, Punggol Central
    Posts
    833

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    of course it's not in full details. but there are enough details to make out a situation. no names have been mentioned anyway, why the need to talk about casting stones and what not? the most we all do here is hit a couple of buttons. of course unless there's anyone out there who get so serious about things that they start hammering their PC ... now that'll be quite tragic really
    ohshitijustpulloutmyspacebarhelp!

  12. #232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    actually i thought of a more interesting topic for crossfire from this article. if you're the reporter, will you yield to public pressure to expose the names of those involved?

  13. #233
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    of course it's not in full details. but there are enough details to make out a situation. no names have been mentioned anyway, why the need to talk about casting stones and what not? the most we all do here is hit a couple of buttons. of course unless there's anyone out there who get so serious about things that they start hammering their PC ... now that'll be quite tragic really
    Nah, not worked up or anything

    It's just these NTP/tabloid articles which are usually sensationalized make me sigh and shake my head most of the time...

  14. #234
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    887

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    whatever it is. no decent human being shld throw their parents out of the house.

  15. #235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by bernardy4416 View Post
    Nah, not worked up or anything

    It's just these NTP/tabloid articles which are usually sensationalized make me sigh and shake my head most of the time...
    as much as sensationalisation distorts truths, they can be put to good use also. there're always more than 2 sides to anything

  16. #236
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    actually i thought of a more interesting topic for crossfire from this article. if you're the reporter, will you yield to public pressure to expose the names of those involved?
    Never happen.

    If they spill the beans, they'll loose credibility and never get another break, ever..

  17. #237
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by blurrblurr View Post
    ohshitijustpulloutmyspacebarhelp!

  18. #238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by bernardy4416 View Post
    Never happen.

    If they spill the beans, they'll loose credibility and never get another break, ever..
    let me paint another scenario, question open to everyone.

    if you're charged by anger from all these information you received firsthand as the appointed reporter for this article, would you risk your publisher's credibility to put the names up? either in your personal website or blog, since blog is such an in thing now and sometimes get spinoffs far more influential than papers.

  19. #239

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    let me paint another scenario, question open to everyone.

    if you're charged by anger from all these information you received firsthand as the appointed reporter for this article, would you risk your publisher's credibility to put the names up? either in your personal website or blog, since blog is such an in thing now and sometimes get spinoffs far more influential than papers.
    Not a wise move as it would open you up for a libel suit against you.

  20. #240
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: doctor son throws cleaner mom out of the house

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    let me paint another scenario, question open to everyone.

    if you're charged by anger from all these information you received firsthand as the appointed reporter for this article, would you risk your publisher's credibility to put the names up? either in your personal website or blog, since blog is such an in thing now and sometimes get spinoffs far more influential than papers.
    Oh, the loose cannon on deck employee...

    First, TNP will probably can him. Then, he'll have so much trouble finding employment in that industry, he'll have to either go freelance or exit the industry all-together.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •