Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Dry Cabinet : Brand choice & Place To Buy

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Katong
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Dry Cabinet : Brand choice & Place To Buy

    Quote Originally Posted by ipin View Post
    I have a 80L & a 100L cabinet. But dun remember seeing any sponge behind. Anyone checked to confirm if there's any sponge behind their 80L and/or 100L cabinets?
    If the old type dry cab, they may use different technology for dehumidifier. And may don't have sponge on it.

    Regards,
    Arto.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Dry Cabinet : Brand choice & Place To Buy

    Quote Originally Posted by Artosoft View Post
    If the old type dry cab, they may use different technology for dehumidifier. And may don't have sponge on it.

    Regards,
    Arto.
    But my 80L & 100L cabinets were just bought last year. Gotta check tonight when I return home and update!

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Katong
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Dry Cabinet : Brand choice & Place To Buy

    Quote Originally Posted by ipin View Post
    But my 80L & 100L cabinets were just bought last year. Gotta check tonight when I return home and update!
    If use peltier/Thermocouple technology for dehumidifier, it should have sponge .

    Regards,
    Arto.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Dry Cabinet : Brand choice & Place To Buy

    Quote Originally Posted by Artosoft View Post
    If use peltier/Thermocouple technology for dehumidifier, it should have sponge .

    Regards,
    Arto.
    Ahhh...So des! Thanks. I know my older and smaller 30L has the sponge.

  5. #45

    Default Re: Dry Cabinet : Brand choice & Place To Buy

    juz bought the 80L from carrefour. And, yes, it's got a little strip of sponge stuck inside the fins behind the cabinet. A warning sticker saying " do not take out the sponge" got it for $208 w/out freebies.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Dry Cabinet : Brand choice & Place To Buy

    Thanks every1 for the comments. I am planning to have it shipped as unaccompanied luggage via Singapore Airlines. Anyone know how to contact them?

    I sent them a couple of e-mails, but theres no response.

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Katong
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Dry Cabinet : Brand choice & Place To Buy

    Quote Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
    Thanks every1 for the comments. I am planning to have it shipped as unaccompanied luggage via Singapore Airlines. Anyone know how to contact them?

    I sent them a couple of e-mails, but theres no response.
    Ship to where? Is it better to find it locally?

    Regards,
    Arto.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Where mutant dugongs vormit
    Posts
    270

    Default Re: Dry Cabinet : Brand choice & Place To Buy

    Hi guys,

    does anyone know what the difference is between the AD and DHC version is?

    cheers.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Katong
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Dry Cabinet : Brand choice & Place To Buy

    Quote Originally Posted by lyrrad View Post
    Hi guys,

    does anyone know what the difference is between the AD and DHC version is?

    cheers.
    Check this digi cabi website:
    http://www.digihub.com.sg/index.aspx

    Regards,
    Arto.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    inside Bedok Res
    Posts
    282

    Default Re: Dry Cabinet : Brand choice & Place To Buy

    Quote Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
    Thanks every1 for the comments. I am planning to have it shipped as unaccompanied luggage via Singapore Airlines. Anyone know how to contact them?

    I sent them a couple of e-mails, but theres no response.
    i think this way will be quite ex u know...?

    y not have DHL or FedEx do it? I think it's cheaper this way...
    Canon 400D, 60D & 6D | Canon 10-22 & 24-105 L & 100-400 L | 580EX II

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •