18th February 2007, 10:29 AM
Locations: 1940's/1950's-Themed Singapore Shoot
I am looking to photograph a 1940's/1950's-themed fashion shoot around Singapore and am seeking some assistance with shoot locations.
Off the top-of-my-head, I am interested in shooting the following scenarios:
1) Vintage Barber Shop (old chair, barber shop pole, etc)
2) Cage Lift/Elevator
3) Billiard Table
4) Bar (martini's, cigar, etc)
5) Smoking Chair (gentleman's club, overstuffed leather chair, etc)
7) Vintage Restaurant (classic furnishings and decor)
8) Coffee Shop (actual coffee shop with coffee; more like a diner than a typical Singaporean coffee shop)
As mentioned, I am looking for venues that will allow me to depict and shoot a story in classic/vintage surroundings reminiscent of the 1940's/1950's...
Any suggestions -- besides Raffles Hotel, which will not allow me to shoot there -- would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much!!
19th February 2007, 10:54 AM
Re: Locations: 1940's/1950's-Themed Singapore Shoot
1. Joo Chiat
2. One of the Hotel
6. railway station
7. bugis theme restaurant
8. Katong, Joo Chiat