Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1010

Thread: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

  1. #661
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    looks a tad bluish ...
    u just want to say canon color not up to your liking right?

    i guess is becos your eyes too used to the ugly yellow cast from nikon, so canon pic will look bluish to you

  2. #662
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    u just want to say canon color not up to your liking right?

    i guess is becos your eyes too used to the ugly yellow cast from nikon, so canon pic will look bluish to you
    nah, just that you're too used to the overly soft and bluishly tinted and ocassionally pinkish colours of kwanon that you can't spot the problem anymore

  3. #663
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia View Post
    {Dusts 100-400mm, hehehehe....}

    Any PhotoAid kaki going?
    me me me me me........see ya there

  4. #664
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    me me me me me........see ya there
    OK... dun complain if too much blue color hor... it's the sky lah!

  5. #665
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia View Post
    OK... dun complain if too much blue color hor... it's the sky lah!
    remember to bring your tripod/monopod, if not will complain how come got special effects

  6. #666
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    eh Hotspots, don't stare too hard, wait your eyes pop out then you know

  7. #667
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    hello good evening
    how was the RC planes?

  8. #668
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    hello good evening
    how was the RC planes?
    Left early due to the rain... The pilots remind me of the NLPC days... hehehe...

    But I think they'll have a better time than we did, RC won't ask them to shoot for free/cheap

  9. #669
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia View Post
    Left early due to the rain... The pilots remind me of the NLPC days... hehehe...

    But I think they'll have a better time than we did, RC won't ask them to shoot for free/cheap
    btw anyone knows what happened to the NLPC equipment? must revive the studio again someday

  10. #670
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    pinkish?

    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  11. #671
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    zhangyb in japan already?

  12. #672

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    zhangyb in japan already?
    haven yet.. will reach there tmr 1pm like that

    will be at ikebukuro for first day

  13. #673
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    haven yet.. will reach there tmr 1pm like that

    will be at ikebukuro for first day
    what you doing at ikebukuro?

  14. #674

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    what you doing at ikebukuro?
    my accomodation there, from there will visit the surrounding places

    where will you be tmr?

  15. #675
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    my accomodation there, from there will visit the surrounding places

    where will you be tmr?
    what's your itinerary like?

  16. #676

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    2nd to 4th april ill be in tokyo. 5th onwards ill be at kumamoto/fukuoka.

  17. #677
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    2nd to 4th april ill be in tokyo. 5th onwards ill be at kumamoto/fukuoka.
    i mean anywhere you want to go in tokyo?

  18. #678

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    yar... any recommendations on good locations to take photos of the sakura season? Or any special places i should visit for sight seeing, scenery? Interested in unique urban architectures

  19. #679
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    yar... any recommendations on good locations to take photos of the sakura season? Or any special places i should visit for sight seeing, scenery? Interested in unique urban architectures
    if you want we can meet after you all settle down in the hotel, can go Meiji Shrine or Shinjuku Gyoen and after that go Harajuku at night.

  20. #680

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    i most probably will be checking in kimi ryokan in ikebukuro at around 1700 tomorrow. Maybe meet after we checked in and settled down?\

    we going gyeon park 3rd april morning
    Last edited by zhangyb; 1st April 2007 at 07:52 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •