Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 1010

Thread: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

  1. #621

    Red face Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    got my i600 finally...sg everywhere also out of stock.. cool phone! Posting this from the phone haha

  2. #622
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    got my i600 finally...sg everywhere also out of stock.. cool phone! Posting this from the phone haha
    chay, rich lah

  3. #623

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    no lar a lot cheaper than the O2 or Dopod....

  4. #624
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    good morning everyone

    wah evq long time no see
    busy at work. probably gotta busy till May

  5. #625
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Morning everyone!

    Sjourn: Welcome back!

    Evq: Nice to see you back!

    Wai: U have PM...

  6. #626
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    morning...

  7. #627
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    no lar a lot cheaper than the O2 or Dopod....
    How much? I'm looking for loband to get one also.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  8. #628

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    How much? I'm looking for loband to get one also.
    i bought with 2 year plan at $648 for M1.

    Singtel is $798 with 2 year plan and Starhub is $610 after $88 Hubber Bonus off if you have maxonline or cable TV. Starhub promotions until 31st March.

    Islandwide for i600 only the main starhub shops at plaza singapura etc. have them. Singtel all have stocks but nobody buying them because the price is too high. M1 i got it from an exclusive distributor at the Suntec, the Handphone Shop. M1Shops all no stock.

    i600 most probably will get an upgrade (free or not im not sure too) to windows mobile 6 when it releases.
    The treo 750v you mentioned will also most probably get OS upgrade too.
    Last edited by zhangyb; 29th March 2007 at 11:26 AM.

  9. #629
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    good morning everyone

    sjourn back in sg already?

  10. #630
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    good morning everyone

    sjourn back in sg already?
    Yes Sir!

  11. #631
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    i bought with 2 year plan at $648 for M1.

    Singtel is $798 with 2 year plan and Starhub is $610 after $88 Hubber Bonus off if you have maxonline or cable TV. Starhub promotions until 31st March.

    Islandwide for i600 only the main starhub shops at plaza singapura etc. have them. Singtel all have stocks but nobody buying them because the price is too high. M1 i got it from an exclusive distributor at the Suntec, the Handphone Shop. M1Shops all no stock.

    i600 most probably will get an upgrade (free or not im not sure too) to windows mobile 6 when it releases.
    The treo 750v you mentioned will also most probably get OS upgrade too.
    Thanks, actually I know about the M1 offer since I'm on M1 and have been keeping track of their weekly offer I though you got lobang for price lower than the offer Anyway how's the phone so far? M1's surfing how? Did you get the boardband wireless surfing sim card or is the surfing an add. on service to your phone line?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  12. #632
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    good morning everyone

    sjourn back in sg already?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    Yes Sir!
    Ortega, your suggestion for the weekend, next weekend can? Sat. I'm shooting and Sunday my wify working.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  13. #633
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    anyone knows about Sony PSP?

    I am thinking of buying one, need advice

  14. #634
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Ortega, your suggestion for the weekend, next weekend can? Sat. I'm shooting and Sunday my wify working.
    yeah OK will plan more

  15. #635
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    yeah OK will plan more
    I think if you buy in Malaysia they can mod the set for you to play "other" games as well. Not sure if it's cheaper though. Let me know if you want me to check for you next time I'm visiting my father in Kulai.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  16. #636
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    mm.. a lot of things about PSP cannot discuss openly wan leh.. unless you going 100% legal
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  17. #637
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    mm.. a lot of things about PSP cannot discuss openly wan leh.. unless you going 100% legal
    You mean mod is illegal? I though just to mod so that can play games from other brands. You mean mod so that can play ................... ooooooh
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  18. #638
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    You mean mod is illegal? I though just to mod so that can play games from other brands. You mean mod so that can play ................... ooooooh
    yah.. under sg IP laws, if you mod your game console, PS2, xbox etc.. to play ".......oooooooh" games then it's breaking the law already.

    The person who do the mod break the law, the owner of the set or the one who wants to mod the set also break law.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  19. #639

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Thanks, actually I know about the M1 offer since I'm on M1 and have been keeping track of their weekly offer I though you got lobang for price lower than the offer Anyway how's the phone so far? M1's surfing how? Did you get the boardband wireless surfing sim card or is the surfing an add. on service to your phone line?
    so far so good. Google Maps on i600 is cool! Surfing is smooth but dun have touch screen so might be a bit slower. I using Wi-Fi to surf Very fast and not much problems now but Skype currently does not work though its listed as supported on Skype website. Can't seem to use smart2go mapping from Nokia too.

    ortega: PSP very versatile can play game, can surf web can do many many things haha... no need to mod unless you want to have 2 firmwares together at once. The latest firmware will run all the games but if you intend to use homebrew to play games that people make etc etc.. then you need to be able to downgrade your firmware to a version that the homebrew can run on... haven been following ever since my psp broke down but you can refer to http://www.psp-hacks.com/ for information on this.
    Last edited by zhangyb; 30th March 2007 at 01:18 AM.

  20. #640
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    thanks zhangyb

    will read tonight

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •