Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13182122232425283348 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 1010

Thread: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

  1. #441

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    5D... 1D mark III... dangerous thread... (Hide in toilet bowl)

  2. #442
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    5D... 1D mark III... dangerous thread... (Hide in toilet bowl)
    never know they actually teach a frogman how to hide in a toilet bowl ... power sia

  3. #443
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia View Post
    Hahaha...

    Long term plan -- D3X
    Mid term plan -- sell away all the current stuff and build up on the dark side
    Short term plan -- Learn what all the new buttons on the 30D are!
    niak niak niak niak niak

  4. #444
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Alamak! By then, I would have gone for triple Lasik correction and applying anti-arthritis cream 10 times a day on the shutter release finger


    Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    Mid term plan -- sell away all the current stuff and build up on the dark side

    niak niak niak niak niak

  5. #445
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Long Term Plan - Fuji S10Pro
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  6. #446
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Morning...

    Long term plan-Strike TOTO....

    Short term plan- Strike 4D

    Current plan- Work like dog, to buy 4D and TOTO....


  7. #447
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    Long Term Plan - Fuji S10Pro
    Wah lou!!! from Nikon to Canon and so fast already thinking of going over to Fuji already.

  8. #448
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    Morning...

    Long term plan-Strike TOTO....

    Short term plan- Strike 4D

    Current plan- Work like dog, to buy 4D and TOTO....


    Wah!!! management guru

  9. #449

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Wah lou!!! from Nikon to Canon and so fast already thinking of going over to Fuji already.
    Maybe he got 1 dry box for each system!

  10. #450
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    Maybe he got 1 dry box for each system!
    Or maybe he want to come back to the dark side but pai sei so choose Fuji since it is base on the Dark Side's body

  11. #451
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Dream Plan- Get-sjourn to market my studio world wide
    ortega to be my creative consultant
    eikin to be my creative photographer
    jopel to do DI
    Buy over CS so that I can kick the sh*t out of people who come here to
    look for cheap/free photographers

    Long term plan-Strike TOTO....

    Short term plan- Strike 4D

    Current plan- Work like dog, to buy 4D and TOTO....

    I love dreaming

  12. #452
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Can I hold reflector for FREE?

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Dream Plan- Get-sjourn to market my studio world wide
    ortega to be my creative consultant
    eikin to be my creative photographer
    jopel to do DI
    Buy over CS so that I can kick the sh*t out of people who come here to
    look for cheap/free photographers

    Long term plan-Strike TOTO....

    Short term plan- Strike 4D

    Current plan- Work like dog, to buy 4D and TOTO....

    I love dreaming

  13. #453
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Or maybe he want to come back to the dark side but pai sei so choose Fuji since it is base on the Dark Side's body
    I think he want to try all the brands so that end of the day, he can convince himself that Canon still the best

  14. #454
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia View Post
    Can I hold reflector for FREE?
    Cannot lar, wait people say I exploit photographers from CS

  15. #455
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    I think he want to try all the brands so that end of the day, he can convince himself that Canon still the best

  16. #456

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    noticed Sjourn initials are CPS... Canon is in him! Maybe Sjourn is a secret Canon supporter

    http://www.canon.com.sg/index.cfm?fuseaction=cps

    Btw you all got visit Epsite at wheelock before? I think Eikin should hold an exhibition there! Epsite also has a showroom in Tokyo. It is a not-for-profit showroom for showcasing many nice photographic works
    Last edited by zhangyb; 16th March 2007 at 05:04 PM.

  17. #457
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    noticed Sjourn initials are CPS... Canon is in him! Maybe Sjourn is a secret Canon supporter

    http://www.canon.com.sg/index.cfm?fuseaction=cps
    wah...now CPS so difficult to apply? must be full time photographer and need employment letter or business registration cert as proof

  18. #458
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhangyb View Post
    noticed Sjourn initials are CPS... Canon is in him! Maybe Sjourn is a secret Canon supporter

    http://www.canon.com.sg/index.cfm?fuseaction=cps

    Btw you all got visit Epsite at wheelock before? I think Eikin should hold an exhibition there! Epsite also has a showroom in Tokyo. It is a not-for-profit showroom for showcasing many nice photographic works
    wa piangz...kena stalked!!!

  19. #459
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    good evening everyone

  20. #460
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: PhotoAid XVI : it's CNY! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    if anyone happen to be in contact with yqt over the weekend, inform him i got the SD8A, see if he still wants it. only managed to get 1 set.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •